ReefCleaners.org

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am drooling over your two hammer corals... did you get those online? If so, do you remember what site?

Thanks

Thanks! They're super bright. I got them from coral gardens aquaculture (CGA). They're a sponsor here. Message them about looking for some hammers. Glenn (owner) always hooks it up!

Ever buy a pack a fruit mentos, and then like 3 or 4 in, a mint one is snuck in there. Surprisingly it made me very angry today :lol:

In tank news, contemplating getting rid of a lot of z/p's, and focusing on meat, scolys, and chalices...

Yo dawg, I heard you like taking full tank shots.

;)

That would require me to clean the glass! Maybe tomorrow while celebrating the demise of the people who originally lived in America I'll put a tank shot inside a full tank shot :lol:

Ever buy a pack a fruit mentos, and then like 3 or 4 in, a mint one is snuck in there. Surprisingly it made me very angry today :lol:

In tank news, contemplating getting rid of a lot of z/p's, and focusing on meat, scolys, and chalices...

:omgomgomg:
NorthGaHillbilly

Acan island, meat corals and scolys, chalices, and select few z/p's is what's currently being contemplated in this head of mine

Your talkin my language man, if you sell off some of those weeds you can get some awesome stuff

Lookin good man! That green acro looks like it is getting better color to it, how are the others??

Green acro is looking good! Others look about the same, but PE is slowly improving.

Nice pictures Kyle guess I missed them yesterday.

Too busy buying automatic reclining chairs :lol:

Green acro is looking good! Others look about the same, but PE is slowly improving.

Sounds like maybe the skimmer is doing its job and cleaning things up or the tank is just stabilizing... I forgot this tank hasn't been up that long so might just be something stupid fluctuating or something. The PE improving is definitely a good sign tho :)

AWWE YEAAAH. Whatchu gnna play on that bad boy?

It comes with the last two Assassins creed games so I'll definitely play them. Probably pick up FIFA and Madden. Not a huge shooter game person. Stick to a lot of the sports games

Archived