Cultivated Reef

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

Could be worse, you could be a FSU fan..... I have a feeling their season is gonna be ####ed once their QB gets a real investigation and the cover is blown...

I can't wait till the awful cover up is exposed. From the police department to the school.

Let's go Broncos! Take away the sting of yesterday's loss

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How is the diet going :)?

Besides last night it's going really well. I dropped the no carbs and decided to go super low carb. Much easier to sustain

Spent the rest of the day making wedding registries and other stuff like that. Now home to watch some football :) maybe clean the tank later

Pretty sure in the TOS there is a if you clean it you must take pictures clause :)

Not sure where just yet but chicken fo shizzle.

Maybe a side of coral buying to go with it :)

Pretty sure in the TOS there is a if you clean it you must take pictures clause :)

Hmmmmmmm...

October 18th, 2014. The day I officially gave up on the Florida Gators :(Buying corals to ease the pain
Coral always helps pain :)

And taffy lots of taffy :) I am on a taffy eating kick this weekend.

Coral always helps pain :)

And taffy lots of taffy :) I am on a taffy eating kick this weekend.

Oh man I could eat banana laffy taffy by the handful

Oh man I could eat banana laffy taffy by the handful
Wife bought a bunch of taffy from a local taffy maker. Think I ate a days worth of calories this evening :).

Wife bought a bunch of taffy from a local taffy maker. Think I ate a days worth of calories this evening :).

Totally worth it. Fiancé didn't feel like chicken tonight so we ended up at Mcdonalds. Plenty of calories there.

3 for 3 so far tonight on corals :)

Archived