Top Shelf Aquatics

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frag city, good god. Hahaha. Looks awesome man. :lol:

That it is. Thanks! Hope to get majority of the frags mounted this weekend and make everything look somewhat normal again!

In bad news. Tank is leaking. Albeit one drip at a time still leaking. And it's my fault unfortunately

Whaaaaaaaaaat????? WTF did you do?

Seaside aquatics already got back to me. The skimmer part is already in the mail heading my way :)

Thats where all mine came from as well, they have the best prices it seems.... glad to hear they are taking care of it. Shipping has always been pretty good with them so you should have it fairly quick :)

Whaaaaaaaaaat????? WTF did you do?

Thats where all mine came from as well, they have the best prices it seems.... glad to hear they are taking care of it. Shipping has always been pretty good with them so you should have it fairly quick :)

Missed that leaking post. What's going on with the leak Kyle?

Well you see I had my own bulkhead issue. Took out the return pipe to mess with the loc line. Put it all back together and I guess the bulkhead wasn't on clean and was leaking.

Got it fixed now, just need to pull the sump out to dry all the water that seeped under it :wacko:

Well you see I had my own bulkhead issue. Took out the return pipe to mess with the loc line. Put it all back together and I guess the bulkhead wasn't on clean and was leaking.

Got it fixed now, just need to pull the sump out to dry all the water that seeped under it :wacko:

The locline unscrews from the fitting at the top :).
The locline unscrews from the fitting at the top :).

Yea I know but I tightened it waaaay to much when I initially put it on so there was no way I was getting it undone without smacking the glass

Yea I know but I tightened it waaaay to much when I initially put it on so there was no way I was getting it undone without smacking the glass
Ow ok I was wondering why you took the bulkhead out. Did you glue the pipe to the bulkhead? I usually don't glue mine in the overflow so I can remove then to clean without removing the bulkhead.
Ow ok I was wondering why you took the bulkhead out. Did you glue the pipe to the bulkhead? I usually don't glue mine in the overflow so I can remove then to clean without removing the bulkhead.

I did glue it. Then I saw Ben recommend not gluing the return in Kat's thread and though what a great idea! Little to late now :lol:

How was the late night "work" session?

:lol: you know it's too late when the owner leaves and says " you guys got everything under control right? "

:lol: you know it's too late when the owner leaves and says " you guys got everything under control right? "

We should make Lawn a custom T shirt with the quote.

We should make Lawn a custom T shirt with the quote.
What the #### ever Yack. I have never left my helper and went home for the day. I have left for a few hours on occasion. I can't leave him because he doesn't have a license to apply or transport pesticide so suck it :).

Trigger finger itchin to buy something
Whatcha thinking about :)?
What the #### ever Yack. I have never left my helper and went home for the day. I have left for a few hours on occasion. I can't leave him because he doesn't have a license to apply or transport pesticide so suck it :). Whatcha thinking about :)?

Not sure. Nothing has caught my eye but I'm ready to buy!

Can't spend that much on one piece! Even though it's really nice. Almost bought a few...dare I say it....sticks today. Instead I left the lfs with a 3/4" round nozzle loc line and went about my day :lol:
Yeah it's nice but not 350 nice. I can't buy any big pieces until I get the new tank because I am out of room.

Yeah it's nice but not 350 nice. I can't buy any big pieces until I get the new tank because I am out of room.

Same. Except not a new tank. Once I put frags onto rocks I'll have some sand bed back and available

I got one in a few weeks ago that woulda been 10x nicer then that one ever thought of..... of course the idiots didn't know how to bag anything as it was clearly bounced around in its single bag.....and it was covered in BJD rotting away in the bag so I tossed it. Even through all the goup the colors were insane, but they were just melting off it :( It was smaller but woulda gave that one from ASD for 1500 or whatever its at now a serious run looks wise. There was pretty much no green, mostly yellow, orange, pink, red, purple, and blue. Woulda made a killer centerpiece in the miracles tank :furious:+ :tears: I got a couple nice small ones last week from another place but their not super crazy, I might keep the one but probably not.

Stick heads...what did I buy? :lol:

stick_zpsdacb09e5.jpg

For non stick heads here's a starburst monti

15312948130_7dcf93734f_c.jpg

Nah, that's still sps. Still makes us stick heads :) One of my personal favorite monti's right there.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

1383669_687974624631917_2764203393076916

Archived