SaltCritters.com

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

"New tank" is perfectly acceptable for this tank until you confirm your getting a new tank for the new place lol

Actually. Psychological game time. If I always call this tank new, maybe I won't want to upgrade! Not that I want to at this point

Awesome can't wait for the cube we will start calling it the cube ;) to get stocked.

You know what, the cube has a ring to it. The cube it is!
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually. Psychological game time. If I always call this tank new, maybe I won't want to upgrade!
Once you take down the 20 the cube will be full. So you will have to upgrade :lol:
Once you take down the 20 the cube will be full. So you will have to upgrade :lol:

Just told the fiancé Id be taking down the 20. Her response "exactly how is that all going to fit. Are they getting a second floor or new home?"

:lol:

LIES!

:wacko:

LIES!
What did you say for me to respond with that? Can't find the post.

Just told the fiancé Id be taking down the 20. Her response "exactly how is that all going to fit. Are they getting a second floor or new home?" :lol::wacko:
upgrade the upgrade :lol:?

Football Sunday

3C62A197-E00A-47FA-BE97-993AFB178DAF.jpg

LOVE this pic!!! So much 'WIN' going on in this image! Not to mention the blue/orange reef light that matches the helmet on the coffee table :naughtydance: I like how you roll man!

15250851691_5d69f0cb91_b.jpg

15067185689_7d3ac4bb6f_b.jpg

MMmmm... Dayum bro, you killed it with this build! Shet's sexy mang!

Officially decided that I'll be shutting down the 20 gallon tank and moving over everything to the new tank. Which at some point can't keep being called the "new tank" :lol:

I approve of this message! Running one is so much more relaxing. Two's border line turning the hobby into a jobby and aint nobody got time for that! Plus the way you buy kandies. Taking one of them down should put an extra 10k back in your pocket by not having to stock it, lol #baller

LOVE this pic!!! So much 'WIN' going on in this image! Not to mention the blue/orange reef light that matches the helmet on the coffee table :naughtydance: I like how you roll man!

MMmmm... Dayum bro, you killed it with this build! Shet's sexy mang!

I approve of this message! Running one is so much more relaxing. Two's border line turning the hobby into a jobby and aint nobody got time for that! Plus the way you buy kandies. Taking one of them down should put an extra 10k back in your pocket by not having to stock it, lol #baller

Thanks man! Everything is coming together nicely :) two tanks definitely became work so I'll be happy to get down to one and focus all my energy on it to make it perfect!

In honor of your return to N-R here's some pics of the stuff I moved over last night. And Chris, got tired of everything on the sand so I had to put a frag rack in the tank, temporarily!

15159974207_c0649ce40d_c.jpg

Open sesame :D

15159926408_6e764c3caa_c.jpg

15346503225_a17884dcdf_c.jpg

15346199222_1f69ca45c1_c.jpg

15323481156_00ea03d631_c.jpg

Love this chalice

15346198682_0b8f86628e_c.jpg

15159925538_21e4e9c9a3_c.jpg

15323480096_cb40f21021_c.jpg

Finally, frag city biiiiitch frag frag city..... B)

15346501545_50d13a3438_c.jpg

Frag city + rack city now LOL :)

The rack is definitely not a permanent thing though. We'll see about that :lol:

Look at all those Skittles :wub: that chalice is sweet man. Is that the new morph from LC?The polyp half open I mean.

I had that chalice in a weird spot to where I couldnt see it much so when I moved it over I was shocked at how nice it was. The half open one is the same as LC posted this week. I got mine in my last order from Aqua sd though

awesome shots love your collection. what are the first 2 zoas called?

Thanks :) the first ones are a darth maul morph and the second ones are AquaSD imperial Suns

Man that almost sounds like a challenge to make sure it stays LOL

Not a challenge, more of a fact that I'm not good at actually placing frags and buying only what i have room for :lol:

Not a challenge, more of a fact that I'm not good at actually placing frags and buying only what i have room for :lol:

Really, I hadn't noticed.... Its ok tho, theres nothing wrong with being addicted to something so right :D

Archived