SaltCritters.com

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How was nappy time, old fella?
It was great had a sinus headache so needed some shut eye ;).

Presenting The Cube 15451916675_3221a9166d_c.jpg15428843186_a0901c3439_c.jpg15265145509_96cebba1d0_c.jpg15451913545_44ea1625f6_c.jpg15265303918_2fcdce5836_c.jpg15265345847_f1456afbb8_c.jpg15448751581_cf0248140d_c.jpg15265302448_ef297a691c_c.jpg
Looks great Kyle FTS FTS FTS :).

Holy Shit, Kevin!!!!!Looks amazing!
it's Kyle

Holy Shit, Kevin!!!!! Looks amazing!

Thanks!

It was great had a sinus headache so needed some shut eye ;).

Looks great Kyle FTS FTS FTS :).

it's Kyle

FTS you say?

15450520141_20079c1288_c.jpg

15266964620_d35712b1af_c.jpg

Just growing some zoas :)

15453322602_064729cd12_c.jpg

15453670565_aa2b0d0c07_c.jpg

15267058688_bc45634b9b_c.jpg

Last but not least

15267105047_0534ac233c_c.jpg

Damn tanks loaded up nice man, when you upgrading? Like a 48x48 should be in your future LOL

This was the upgrade! :lol:

In other tank related stuff, what should I expect when I get the skimmer online?

Also, how long before I take the rock from the old tank and let it sit outside before I can use it again? Want to make sure all the shitty algae is dead

This was the upgrade! :lol:

In other tank related stuff, what should I expect when I get the skimmer online?

Also, how long before I take the rock from the old tank and let it sit outside before I can use it again? Want to make sure all the shitty algae is dead

You should expect cleaner water :). Soak that rock in some vinegar and water for a few days. Rinse it off and put it in the cube :).
You should expect cleaner water :). Soak that rock in some vinegar and water for a few days. Rinse it off and put it in the cube :).

50/50 vinegar water? That's what I did to clean all the equipment

50/50 vinegar water? That's what I did to clean all the equipment
That is about what I used maybe a little less vinegar. I used a 5 gallon bucket with a pump for a few days. Then I dumped the crap water out and sprayed off the rocks. It's what Ben told me to do and it worked.

Dat Sunburst Monti!

I am getting some of dat tomorrow.

Hey..I have a hard time selling stuff...I just make an excuse to set up another tank LMAO

omg, it's an army of frags... Lord of the Frags. FragHeart. Flagship Troopers.
Welcome to my reef :lol:
Oh my!!! Another hoarder has joined the club :lol:Looks great!
Thanks!
Kyle is a hoarder he never sells anything :lol:
I've traded.....once :lol:
Dat Sunburst Monti!I am getting some of dat tomorrow.Hey..I have a hard time selling stuff...I just make an excuse to set up another tank LMAO
That's how this tank started! Needed more room when the racks got full!

In bad news. Tank is leaking. Albeit one drip at a time still leaking. And it's my fault unfortunately

And my skimmer doesn't have an air intake piece. ####. Tonight is not my night. Anyone know where to buy one of them?

Damn, almost as bad as forgetting your wallet at home after arriving at the burger joint....I feel your pain buddy. What skimmer you (almost) running?

Damn, almost as bad as forgetting your wallet at home after arriving at the burger joint....I feel your pain buddy. What skimmer you (almost) running?

Bubble Magus Curve 5. Even worse I've had it for probably a month. Looked in the box when I got it to make sure everything was there but what did I know to look for since it was my first skimmer!

Bubble Magus Curve 5. Even worse I've had it for probably a month. Looked in the box when I got it to make sure everything was there but what did I know to look for since it was my first skimmer!

Oh...that sucks man. Someone on here must have some spare parts....try ebay for the hell of it?

Oh...that sucks man. Someone on here must have some spare parts....try ebay for the hell of it?

Yep my internet search begins. Spare parts have to be around somewhere!

Start a wanted thread....bet you have one in 24hrs.

Sent an email to seaside aquatics, which is who it came from even though I bought it from Amazon. Gonna see what they say. Funny thing is I wasn't planning on setting it up tonight, until I decided I wasn't buying any more coral until it was running. Next thing I know I'm moving at light speed to set it up!

Archived