ReefCleaners.org

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
put that skimmer in some water!!!!!!!

Baby steps :lol: recommend a vinegar bath for the skimmer?

Got some new loc line in to mess with the flow today...and I ordered the wrong size. ####

Baby steps :lol:

I know, I am taking baby steps right now too.... just finished wiring 2 dedicated 15 amp breakers and 20 outlets in my basement.

recommend a vinegar bath for the skimmer?

Yes sir, I most certainly would :)

Got some new loc line in to mess with the flow today...and I ordered the wrong size. ####

I hate that, but sounds like a reason to set up another tank, I mean you already have loc-line you could use LOL

I know, I am taking baby steps right now too.... just finished wiring 2 dedicated 15 amp breakers and 20 outlets in my basement.

Yes sir, I most certainly would :)

I hate that, but sounds like a reason to set up another tank, I mean you already have loc-line you could use LOL

These new pieces were for the new tank! I don't need a third!

To buy tickets to MACNA 2015 or not........ hmmmmmmm

Baby steps :lol: recommend a vinegar bath for the skimmer?Got some new loc line in to mess with the flow today...and I ordered the wrong size. ####
Isn't it 1/2 inch?

These new pieces were for the new tank! I don't need a third! To buy tickets to MACNA 2015 or not........ hmmmmmmm
not #### that buy more coral.

Hooked up the IM reactor tonight F4FD3E89-6A0B-493E-A40D-AEC6CA6BE254.jpgAnd....the skimmer made an appearance! 32A29DA5-BCC8-45A5-A431-9A75A5D8E6C6.jpg
Kyle can I see a picture of the bottom of the skimmer and the pump when you get time?
Isn't it 1/2 inch?not #### that buy more coral. Kyle can I see a picture of the bottom of the skimmer and the pump when you get time?

Nope it's definitely 3/4 unfortunately.

Yea I'll get some pics for ya!

i thought it only came in 2 sizes and the bigger size is HUGE.

I got this from aquarium specialty and they sell 1/2 and 3/4 inch. Got the 1/2 and it ain't gonna fit so it must be the big one

Whats the 2nd ones, they look kinda sweet even overly blue lol

Speckled fire and ice. The yellow centers will develop ice blue specks making them even nicer!

What's for dinner tonight Kyle? Think we are having either Bonefish or Outback to go.
Outback is the way to go. No idea here. Fiancé and I are meeting my mom for dinner to plan rehearsal dinner details. Not sure where though

Here's two pics of the skimmer pump Lawn. http://s1129.photobucket.com/user/kguske2/media/KGs%20Reef%20Tank/0FFE7610-49EB-42C8-BFA9-68A16EECCFF5.jpg.html'>0FFE7610-49EB-42C8-BFA9-68A16EECCFF5.jpghttp://s1129.photobucket.com/user/kguske2/media/KGs%20Reef%20Tank/99DBAEC9-6B51-4CD1-9FDD-32CE591DDF3D.jpg.html'>99DBAEC9-6B51-4CD1-9FDD-32CE591DDF3D.jpg

Archived