Cultivated Reef

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

Well, I'm hoping to get at least most of the frags I have listed by the end of the week. So you should have plenty to choose from. I've got all kinds of shit that I haven't posted anywhere so let me know if there's anything you're looking for in particular. A local reefer sent me a screen shot of something that joshporkchop (something like that, right?) posted on r2r saying that he wanted similar frags. Out of the 15 frags in the pic there was only 1 that I don't have :).

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which one the Conjure is my favorite.
Getting the conjure :)

Well, I'm hoping to get at least most of the frags I have listed by the end of the week. So you should have plenty to choose from. I've got all kinds of shit that I haven't posted anywhere so let me know if there's anything you're looking for in particular. A local reefer sent me a screen shot of something that joshporkchop (something like that, right?) posted on r2r saying that he wanted similar frags. Out of the 15 frags in the pic there was only 1 that I don't have :).
Music to my ears :)

i think i am done with sticks. 2 of the 3 glenn just sent me i killed with a salinity swing. they were gorgeous too, and definitly not fresh cut as they had some intense encrustation on the plug. i hate to admit it, but lawn is pretty much always right about everything. just lps and zoas for me, i think.

maybe ill try some sticks again when i have a bigger, easier to keep stable tank.

i think i am done with sticks. 2 of the 3 glenn just sent me i killed with a salinity swing. they were gorgeous too, and definitly not fresh cut as they had some intense encrustation on the plug. i hate to admit it, but lawn is pretty much always right about everything. just lps and zoas for me, i think.

maybe ill try some sticks again when i have a bigger, easier to keep stable tank.

I haven't killed any, just don't get any color out of them. I'm sure it's mainly my fault by not doing water changes every single week. I'm keeping the few I have now and hoping I can bring them back to their glory!

Simple fix then.... get an ato and keep water in the reservoir lol

I haven't killed any, just don't get any color out of them. I'm sure it's mainly my fault by not doing water changes every single week. I'm keeping the few I have now and hoping I can bring them back to their glory!

Water changes and a good skimmer :wub:

i seem to do well with montis. anything stick-shaped i drop the ball on and do something to kill it.

Most montis are pretty much the weeds of sps lol

i got an ato. its the "keeping the resevoir filled" part i keep messing up on. i might as well not even have the ato

Yeah thats kinda a big part of it lol

Simple fix then.... get an ato and keep water in the reservoir lol

Water changes and a good skimmer :wub:

Most montis are pretty much the weeds of sps lol

Skimmer. That's my next equipment purchase. Recommend one? Feels like there's hundreds and everyone has a different opinion on them all

Skimmer. That's my next equipment purchase. Recommend one? Feels like there's hundreds and everyone has a different opinion on them all

The ones I run and have been recommending are all sold out on ebay from the looks of it (and everywhere else they are like 350+.... Bubble Magus BM-180A is what I'd recommend, compares to the curve 7 or 9, slightly different design)... but I really like Bubble Magus skimmers.

Alot of people also like reef octopus, but I wouldn't run any of their NWB line..... I believe the super reef octopus line is the better one. There are a few other higher end skimmers you could look into as well as the skimz and swc cones but I don't have any personal experience with either, but have heard good things about both and aren't horribly priced.

..............drop your camera in the water?

Thankfully no. I went to bed early last night for a change! I'll get pictures of the new stuff today

Peeeectuuuureesss plzzzzzzz

sad-puppy.gif

Soon! Everything looks great :)

Just caught up on your thread!

Looking good! ;)

Congrats on graduation!

It's getting there! Thanks!

Be careful thats how you end up with kids.

Lmao :lol:

Legendary Corals

Wait no more!

14869797820_2f950e40a7_c.jpg

15056095462_ee01e5627f_c.jpg

15033454346_d90ac020f0_c.jpg

14869733109_74ca02904f_c.jpg

14869732329_b98d7214e4_c.jpg

14869796300_455e0cc638_c.jpg

Thought this was an unintentionally cool picture

15056097532_0dfbea7ff8_c.jpg

Moar moar moar!!!!!!!! You make our corals look so good.

Moar moar moar!!!!!!!! You make our corals look so good.

You'll just have to send me more to take pictures of then :lol:

That chalice is sweet :)

Thanks I love the green rim on it!

So bubble magus curve 5 and an im desktop media reactor to finish off the equipment of this tank?

I have a couple of the reactors...great quality and they work well.

That skimmer I don't have...but hear it's good.....so yes, do it!

Archived