Innovative Marine Aquariums

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

So the tank turned 1 year old last week. Here's the first picture and a FTS from today. Need to clean up the glass a little!

Aug 6th, 2013

null-22.jpg

Aug 12th, 2014

14900758322_1dc4647aa8_b.jpg

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congratulations on hitting the 1 year mark, it's a great feeling. Things are looking really good.

Thanks! Probably shouldve cleaned up the tank for a better picture but oh well :lol:

Nice, Kyle! Now start planting some of those little flowers already!

As soon as I finish the byropsis treatment that's the plan. Going to move some to the new tank and the rest get mounted! No more frag rack in this tank :)

Thanks! Probably shouldve cleaned up the tank for a better picture but oh well :lol:

As soon as I finish the byropsis treatment that's the plan. Going to move some to the new tank and the rest get mounted! No more frag rack in this tank :)

Take all those frags and plant them in the new tank :). Take that tank and all the eauipment and sell it. More money for coral win win :) plus less maintenance 2 tanks sucks.
Well yeah, if a coral spawned it would get circulated around and end up all over (as well as likely cause other corals especially similar type corals to spawn as well). Unlikely that it was a spawn but at the same time not entirely impossible either..... but there does seem to be alot for just 10-15 small frags. :wacko: Is it going away or still hanging on pretty good?
It's completely gone! I'm hoping for good reasons not something else being wrong :lol:

ehhhh, I liked it better before. So clean and open :)J/K, looks pretty damn good. Congrats on hitting the 1 yr mark :)
For sure. Definitely more minimalist! :lol:
Take all those frags and plant them in the new tank :). Take that tank and all the eauipment and sell it. More money for coral win win :) plus less maintenance 2 tanks sucks.
Strong possibility right there

So a gas tanker ran into an overpass near my house last night and exploded. The overpass now has to be torn down along with the extension they were about halfway done making. The news reports the highway itself may be closed for over a month.

So a gas tanker ran into an overpass near my house last night and exploded. The overpass now has to be torn down along with the extension they were about halfway done making. The news reports the highway itself may be closed for over a month.

Holy shit. Anyone die? You would think that would make nationwide news.

That happened here a few years ago under a over pass. The heat twisted the metal on the overpass. Took 3 months to rebuild that sucker.

Yep, us too....maybe five years ago?

That tank will look crazy with all the goodies growing in!

Holy shit. Anyone die? You would think that would make nationwide news.

Just the driver. Trying to figure out how it happened now

That happened here a few years ago under a over pass. The heat twisted the metal on the overpass. Took 3 months to rebuild that sucker.

That's the estimate they're giving on this too. The pictures are crazy looking how messed up the overpass is now

Yep, us too....maybe five years ago?That tank will look crazy with all the goodies growing in!

I hope so!

You crazy people and safe roads. Happened here last winter, closed it down for a couple weeks maybe month then opened it up and made no repairs shit still stinks like oil/diesel, melted asphalt, and nasty as all hell for probably a mile radius.... still! Dude fell asleep driving a tanker fell asleep hit the guard rail drove through/off it landed on the road below and went kaboom!!! If I recall he actually walked away from it with minor injuries tho lol

When is this baby getting stocked? I live everyday for this :).

It is stocked! There's about 15 frags in it :lol:

Bryopsis treatment has one week left. I don't see it at all left so everything should be good to stock the new tank by next week

It is stocked! There's about 15 frags in it :lol:

Bryopsis treatment has one week left. I don't see it at all left so everything should be good to stock the new tank by next week

Stocked the way we stock em buddy ;)

Stocked the way we stock em buddy ;)

Actually, and I say this in all seriousness, I'll be stocking this one slower than before. Don't just want frag city all over again :lol:

Actually, and I say this in all seriousness, I'll be stocking this one slower than before. Don't just want frag city all over again :lol:

I used a pair of pvc cuts to chop off those micro plugs. Then I wedged and glued all those little bastads. I am figuring all the frag plugs will be covered by Dec.

Archived