Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

I used a pair of pvc cuts to chop off those micro plugs. Then I wedged and glued all those little bastads. I am figuring all the frag plugs will be covered by Dec.

Oh good idea. Did you just hold one side so the coral didn't go flying across the room? I've never had any luck gluing underwater. Always seems to not stick. I end up using epoxy putty and making it look all ghetto

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh good idea. Did you just hold one side so the coral didn't go flying across the room? I've never had any luck gluing underwater. Always seems to not stick. I end up using epoxy putty and making it look all ghetto

Use Loctite brand. The best superglue gel, imo. Works great.

I just put a towel on the counter then the plug in the cuts. I put my hand towel over the cuts and squeeze. I buy super glue gel from the dollar store 2 tubes for a dollar. Big glob on the bottom of the plug then stick it where I want it on the rock. I twist it and rub it a little on the spot then lift it up to make sure the glue is on the rock. Then smash it back on the rock and hold. Putty is for noobs plus thst putty smells like cat piss :lol:

That stuff is like 4 dollars a tube. I knew you were rich!
I just put a towel on the counter then the plug in the cuts. I put my hand towel over the cuts and squeeze. I buy super glue gel from the dollar store 2 tubes for a dollar. Big glob on the bottom of the plug then stick it where I want it on the rock. I twist it and rub it a little on the spot then lift it up to make sure the glue is on the rock. Then smash it back on the rock and hold. Putty is for noobs plus thst putty smells like cat piss :lol:That stuff is like 4 dollars a tube. I knew you were rich!

I must be doing it wrong. I've used loctite and cheap stuff and just end up with it all over my hands and nothing stuck to the rock. Also no sense of smell so the putty never bothered me besides how it looks. Gonna have to try the twist rub and smash....I feel like there's a joke somewhere in that last sentence :lol:

That's what I use! Like I said. Must be doing it wrong lol

Yeah definitely, it shouldnt run all over your hands..... I dont use more then I really need to attach the frag tho, but I know some use a whole tube for one lil frag lol

:rolleyes: says the man who has more money in coral than my cars are worth.

I must be doing it wrong.... just end up with it all over my hands Gonna have to try the twist rub and smash.... :lol:

With a little practice Grasshopper, you will master a timeless technique sure to please. :naughtydance:

Yeah definitely, it shouldnt run all over your hands..... lol

:haha:

So I'm convinced my fiancés dog only drinks water when we're home. At first I thought what a dumb dog. On second thought though, it's genius. By not drinking while we're gone, it minimizes the chances of having to pee where she sleeps. Then once we get home, she drinks half her bowl of water, and in 20 minutes is begging to go out! Gotta love dogs :)

LC Petroglyphs anyone? :)14961513001_d7592a2217_b.jpg
BAM! In your face son.

:rolleyes: says the man who has more money in coral than my cars are worth. With a little practice Grasshopper, you will master a timeless technique sure to please. :naughtydance::haha:
WTF ever :lol: if you think I have a lot in coral you should see my bushes :)

So I'm convinced my fiancés dog only drinks water when we're home. At first I thought what a dumb dog. On second thought though, it's genius. By not drinking while we're gone, it minimizes the chances of having to pee where she sleeps. Then once we get home, she drinks half her bowl of water, and in 20 minutes is begging to go out! Gotta love dogs :)
You should be happy it begs to go out. My little Chihuahua will look at you ONCE then she is off to the bathroom rug :angry:

LC Petroglyphs anyone? :)

14961513001_d7592a2217_b.jpg

Very nice :)

Is the smaller one in the upper left corner that looks similar yet different just a baby/ morph or something else??

Very nice :) Is the smaller one in the upper left corner that looks similar yet different just a baby/ morph or something else??
The upper left are the original vampires, there's a few vampire morphs, with the petroglyphs being one of them. The blue LED's play with the camera and make them appear more blue than they are. Here's what the top left corner ones look like http://s1129.photobucket.com/user/kguske2/media/KGs%20Reef%20Tank/1BA3526F-E1A4-4EA1-814F-EFF5FB07F9D1.jpg.html'>1BA3526F-E1A4-4EA1-814F-EFF5FB07F9D1.jpg

I believe I have 5 or 6 different morphs :lol:

I just put a towel on the counter then the plug in the cuts. I put my hand towel over the cuts and squeeze. I buy super glue gel from the dollar store 2 tubes for a dollar. Big glob on the bottom of the plug then stick it where I want it on the rock. I twist it and rub it a little on the spot then lift it up to make sure the glue is on the rock. Then smash it back on the rock and hold. Putty is for noobs plus thst putty smells like cat piss :lol:

exact same method i use. kyle, use as much glue as you can get on the bottom of the plug without it squeezing out from between while being smooshed and twisted. i usually hold it underwater for a good 30 seconds and slowly let go to make sure it can support the frags weight. i usually have a hard time taking the plug off if i ever have to.

WTF ever :lol: if you think I have a lot in coral you should see my bushes :)

So post up some pics of your bush o' man of the lawn :eek:

if you dont shave your man bush, youre just showing your age. get with the times, yack and lawn.

My wife got a home waxing kit years ago. We both like her bald :naughtydance: ...so, we thought we'd save some cash and do it ourselves.....holy shit what a mess.

The absolute worst part of the entire experience.......I let her wax my sack. My balls stretched out to like a foot and a half before the wax let go....and took skin with it. :rant: That was all I could take. One 1" patch of hairless ballsack....covered in a scab.

Why are we (me) so stupid?

they will be much more obliged to " go down" if there isnt a forest to forage through. use an old face razor you have laying around. not an OLD old one, but one you used on your face 2 or 3 times. i find it less likely to give a bad razor burn. around the underside of your fun bag and by your taint is the tricky part. bad part of it is, if she is a squirter, it will sting like a motherf####er if you shave and she"releases" within a good 2 day period of shaving.

goodluck and godspeed

shit.

they will be much more obliged to " go down" if there isnt a forest to forage through. use an old face razor you have laying around. not an OLD old one, but one you used on your face 2 or 3 times. i find it less likely to give a bad razor burn. around the underside of your fun bag and by your taint is the tricky part. bad part of it is, if she is a squirter, it will sting like a motherf####er if you shave and she"releases" within a good 2 day period of shaving.

goodluck and godspeed

shit.

:lol: Holy shit, LOL.

................So, Erins a squirter? She just got even hotter!

that she is. about all the info i can give without her consent. :D

and also, damn it. im in kyles thread again. i think he may be the secondary lawn lounge. its the least he can do since he always gets all of glenns corals i want before i get to them.

serious kguske, everytime i message glenn about a specific piece i want, he says "kyle got that one" its like you have the exact same taste as me.

serious kguske, everytime i message glenn about a specific piece i want, he says "kyle got that one" its like you have the exact same taste as me.

When lawns thread goes silent the ramblings funnel to here I guess :lol: Apologies on snagging the good stuff! Except I am glad so much stuff from Glenn so I can't be too sorry! Seriously though if there's stuff you weren't able to get just let me know and I can possibly hook it up

Archived