Cultivated Reef

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a couple of the reactors...great quality and they work well.

That skimmer I don't have...but hear it's good.....so yes, do it!

Sounds like a plan to me :)

They'll be here tomorrow! :)

Got home today to a broken AC unit in my apartment. It's not 95 degrees + here or anything! :angry:[/quote

Sucks....check in with Lawn...He can fix them over the phone. I think fixing ACs also require the Nakey Dance....fair warning.

Did you get your goodies yet?

Got home today to a broken AC unit in my apartment. It's not 95 degrees + here or anything! :angry:[/quote

Sucks....check in with Lawn...He can fix them over the phone. I think fixing ACs also require the Nakey Dance....fair warning.

Did you get your goodies yet?

Pretty positive its a freon leak, but I have to wait on apartment maintenance to figure that out. First they have to get here!

Goodies will arrive tomorrow, probably around 3pm when Fedex usually gets here

Let me know how you like the new skimmer. I'm considering trying something different on my 40. I forgot how much of a pain in the ass my skimmer is to adjust.

Let me know how you like the new skimmer. I'm considering trying something different on my 40. I forgot how much of a pain in the ass my skimmer is to adjust.

I'll let you know. It'll be my first skimmer so I'm sure it'll be a good learning experience :lol:

AC is fixed, college football is back. Today is a good day :)
One good thing about apartment living the HVAC fixes don't come out of your pocket. Ow and no lawn work :). That Conjure is a sweet chalice isn't it?

One good thing about apartment living the HVAC fixes don't come out of your pocket. Ow and no lawn work :). That Conjure is a sweet chalice isn't it?

Repairs being no extra cost is definitely a plus. The conjure is sick! One of my favorites. Just glued about 10 frags to the rock work. Have some diatoms on the sand at the moment but I figure they'll go away on their own. Gonna have this tank looking sexy soon :)

Repairs being no extra cost is definitely a plus. The conjure is sick! One of my favorites. Just glued about 10 frags to the rock work. Have some diatoms on the sand at the moment but I figure they'll go away on their own. Gonna have this tank looking sexy soon :)

What was wrong with the AC bad capacitor or low on freon? Looking forward to the sexy.
What was wrong with the AC bad capacitor or low on freon? Looking forward to the sexy.

He said something like the contacts were burned up. Not sure what he meant but it's fixed :lol:

He said something like the contacts were burned up. Not sure what he meant but it's fixed :lol:
Usually it's the capacitor that goes bad. The contactor gets pulled in which triggers the capacitor to start the compressor if you care :lol:

Usually it's the capacitor that goes bad. The contactor gets pulled in which triggers the capacitor to start the compressor if you care :lol:

....the more you know.

Thanks Mr. Wizard! :wizard:

I can honestly say I have no idea what those videos are! Dating yourself much Lawn?? :lol:

Those are called "classics", Kevin.....I know Lawn, Kyle. :D

Ah classics :lol:

Took some pics of the tank tonight! Some turned out good. Some not so much

What are you waiting for........drumroll?

Post the pics you tease

Uhhh, wtf is that....shit tales?No no no, classics are Transformers, Voltron, Thundercats, GI-Joe....not shit tales.
I loved the Shirt Tales I had all the toys from Burger King to.

Archived