Cultivated Reef

KG's Reef² Coming Down

kguske2

Corals look awesome as always. When you doing the tank switch :)?
Not any time soon. Still not tired of two tanks yet :lol: now the goal is to eliminate the frag racks

14987631768_a02845f783_c.jpg14987551750_9bcca0e370_c.jpg14987645867_8e0e8aa6fa_c.jpg14987645207_de4344147f_c.jpg15174205895_970dca310d_c.jpg Go Broncos! :)
  • Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this what Ben feels like??

CE326746-AE08-499E-8B46-4BA1F0DEA88C.jpg

The nights adventure :)

Whatcha doing there? I got home from work and had to fix a rats nest of wires hanging from the TV. Then the wife decided she wanted some new shelfs hung :wacko: finally got it all done about 45 mins ago.
Whatcha doing there? I got home from work and had to fix a rats nest of wires hanging from the TV. Then the wife decided she wanted some new shelfs hung :wacko: finally got it all done about 45 mins ago.

Tearing apart my light! Actually, I'll post a picture when it's finished. I hid the rats nest of tv wires behind the stand. Makes it much easier :lol:

I woulda liked the above had it not been for user error :( I coulda lived with losing the whites for a while but blue thats completely unacceptable lol Tank looks sexy tho.

NorthGaHillbilly

Your acans are really keeping their color well, Ive talked to alot of people that end up having them all go orange under LEDs. New light looks slick BTW, custom?

Your acans are really keeping their color well, Ive talked to alot of people that end up having them all go orange under LEDs. New light looks slick BTW, custom?

I hope these newer acans keep their color. I've got some in my other tank under LEDs that have shifted to all orange/red so we'll see! The light is a nanobox duo just painted blue and orange :) finally got it hung rather than sitting on the tank with the gooseneck

NorthGaHillbilly

I hope these newer acans keep their color. I've got some in my other tank under LEDs that have shifted to all orange/red so we'll see! The light is a nanobox duo just painted blue and orange :) finally got it hung rather than sitting on the tank with the gooseneck

Got ya, looks slick. Thats what Ive seen happen from a few folks, sick rainbows turn all orange. But yours look like there thriving either way, so thats a win either way.

Got ya, looks slick. Thats what Ive seen happen from a few folks, sick rainbows turn all orange. But yours look like there thriving either way, so thats a win either way.
I had a awesome acan frag from Glenn it went all red on me :( I am going to send it back to Glenn and see what he can do with it. I am not a big fan of acans other than echinatas.
NorthGaHillbilly

I had a awesome acan frag from Glenn it went all red on me :( I am going to send it back to Glenn and see what he can do with it. I am not a big fan of acans other than echinatas.

Agreed

my rainbow acan went all orange too. blah. i put it under too high light. lesson learned. it was directly under the LEDs on the sandbed.

my rainbow acan went all orange too. blah. i put it under too high light. lesson learned. it was directly under the LEDs on the sandbed.

Luckily I like orange so I wasn't too upset when it happened!

Archived