Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Graveyard-Shiznit is hitting the fan!

jadedanime

Not til next Tuesday ...I have to work out of town until at least Sunday.....maybe later... Idk. What sucks is my schedule only goes until Sunday...so I have no clue if I work Monday...or Tuesday or anytime next week... Ugh

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not til next Tuesday ...I have to work out of town until at least Sunday.....maybe later... Idk. What sucks is my schedule only goes until Sunday...so I have no clue if I work Monday...or Tuesday or anytime next week... Ugh

I bet it is torture for you! I ordered some corals and they arrive tomorrow and even 1 day is torture.

I bet it is torture for you! I ordered some corals and they arrive tomorrow and even 1 day is torture.

So much so... T.T

So I added a heater. Just stuck it behind the overflow so I can watch it. Temp was only at 71 this morning... o.o

Ok...going home tonight....gonna check it all...gonna wait for my email that Spock is on his way..... Hopefully going to have my new buddy tomorrow :D

Spock is in the building!!!

Here's the baby now!

Oh hey there buddy...

They sent me extras.... Five extra hermits... Three extra Astraea :/ idk what to do about those...Spock can't eat them and my other tank only needed two.....and an extra nerite. Which is fine those are hermit and Spock snacks.

post-77492-0-27583000-1375797881_thumb.jpg

post-77492-0-30519900-1375798140_thumb.jpg

FINALLY somebody gets on lol

Yeaaaa he's cute :) I think i saw sticks....so I'm pretty sure he's a Spock and not a nyota.

Lol

Geez he must've been hungry..he ate two mysis and a whole hermit crab (that the orange leg murdered) (he's on the other side of the wall now...)

Angel<3Nanos
Geez he must've been hungry..he ate two mysis and a whole hermit crab (that the orange leg murdered) (he's on the other side of the wall now...)

Super awesome! Now you must do a vid of him feeding! :)

Lol he's still making his borrow so he attacks the chop sticks lol... Um when he gets comfy and comes out I will..hopefully he'll eat one of the crabs I stuffed in there... Cuz they are currently being crazy in the sump with a light...lol

Angel<3Nanos
Lol he's still making his borrow so he attacks the chop sticks lol... Um when he gets comfy and comes out I will..hopefully he'll eat one of the crabs I stuffed in there... Cuz they are currently being crazy in the sump with a light...lol

Lol how cool. Im still scared of them

Lol he's pretty scary right now cuz he's scared. When he realizes my hand and chopsticks equals food hell chillax

Spock is in the building!!!

Here's the baby now!

Oh hey there buddy...

They sent me extras.... Five extra hermits... Three extra Astraea :/ idk what to do about those...Spock can't eat them and my other tank only needed two.....and an extra nerite. Which is fine those are hermit and Spock snacks.

Wow exact replica of She Hulk :D pretty sure mine is a female, how big is he/she?

Archived