Pod Your Reef

The Graveyard-Shiznit is hitting the fan!

jadedanime

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dunno about you, but I'd go straight to Deanna.
That's next gen though ... :/ idk
Bones or Khan ;)
I have a hermit named bones lol he's got a different shell... Khan doesn't seem like a pink fish name but its a badass name

Could do Christine.... Or chapel.... But idk

Fair enough. It's just that it's a damsel in blue. ;)

She's not blue yet though. She's more of a light purpley color.

I named my 3 fish with my mantis ... Breakfast.. Lunch.. and Dinner.

Yea but spocks been a hippie so far and has waited for his royal highness to be presented with food. Lol

Got him krill yesterday and he's loving it...so are the hermits. They get a whole krill to fight over every three days.

I looked at that picture and the brain coral skeleton and I was like "hey I have one that exact same shape!!!" ...and then I realized and posted the stupid thought on the internet. =P

I looked at that picture and the brain coral skeleton and I was like "hey I have one that exact same shape!!!" ...and then I realized and posted the stupid thought on the internet. =P

Lol hmmm wonder where I got it :P

looks good!

Spock is molting today. :) yay.

We will see how the rot/black stuff looks once he's not shiny.... I'm hoping he throws his molt out somewhere I can grab because I'm such a biology nerd I want to study it....

Spock is molting today. :) yay.

We will see how the rot/black stuff looks once he's not shiny.... I'm hoping he throws his molt out somewhere I can grab because I'm such a biology nerd I want to study it....

lol, I think most bury it! Glad he is molting.

Islandoftiki

My G. Ternatensis eats all of his molt except for the really hard parts like the telson, dactyls, and for some reason, he doesn't eat the antenna scales...

Spock came out to play today :)

Lost a lot of resolution from transfer from phone to Facebook to ipad...so I apologize. You can literally count his little feeler hairs on a couple of these on my phone.

post-77492-0-07107500-1377715883_thumb.jpg

post-77492-0-37810900-1377715890_thumb.jpg

post-77492-0-03635000-1377715897_thumb.jpg

post-77492-0-15246600-1377715905_thumb.jpg

post-77492-0-37894000-1377715914_thumb.jpg

post-77492-0-65237400-1377715936_thumb.jpg

I feel like a proud mom lol I took like fifty pics and sorted for the best lol

So I vacuumed some detritus up...changed half the filter floss.... Blew off the rocks and attempted to get some of the brown dust diatoms off...to little avail. I think they are wedged into all the little itty bitty crevices that a blast from a baster just can't get. Unfortunately I've been feeding heavily to get Spock to molt.....so it's a little dirty.

Speaking of.,... Spocks rot seems to have disappeared! At least his butt patch. I assume he's in the clear now, but we will over feed for another couple molts to make sure just in case :)

Lol thanks guys. I came home and admittedly was a lil loud, so he came out of his hole like...wtf you doing? I'm sleeping! Lol

Spock has been out and about all day. Today he noticed nyota... Lol I thought he was going to go for her but he didn't. Thank god.

Archived