Innovative Marine Aquariums

The Graveyard-Shiznit is hitting the fan!

jadedanime

FINALLY HE'S NOT A HIPPIE! He killed a hermit today...poor blue leg didnt have a chance. And that's after I fed him... Guess he was hungry from missing a meal over the break.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They met face to face again... They've noticed each other ..but today they both went for the same piece of krill... Nyota was like...nuh uh mine! Then spit it out...and Spock watched it float away lol

post-77492-0-83107200-1378241867_thumb.jpg

post-77492-0-63006900-1378241996_thumb.jpg

That damsel is pretty. Most pics online do not do them justice!

That first pic is GREAT of them staring at each other!

I love the damsels "oh shit" face

Got three Maxi minis today :)

One attached in literally seconds...another is attached sort of and the last one isn't sticking yet. :/

Local guy. For like 40 bucks less than I would've paid online. He had another big like 4 inch green one... But I wasn't sure about it...in hindsight I should've bought it too... But oh we'll maybe for Xmas ill get more :)

Where did you get them from?

These guys are sticky....but I don't know that they are that scary to fish....I know danna had issues with hers...but I honestly think one of here isn't a maxi mini and I don't think that things were what they seemed. Tea was way too many fish too fast. I know I just got these guys...but they've already refused a second feeding today.

These guys are sticky....but I don't know that they are that scary to fish....I know danna had issues with hers...but I honestly think one of here isn't a maxi mini and I don't think that things were what they seemed. Tea was way too many fish too fast. I know I just got these guys...but they've already refused a second feeding today.

Well my fish would be mandarin's and a green banded goby. I know the mandy's are smart enough to not sit on them. The green banded would prob get ate.. he sat on my flower nem when I first added one. /doh

If I added a bunch of maxi's.. I guess that would take away room to perch or rock space for pod hunting. So idk, torn. Nems are so cool but take up a bunch of space I guess,

Not trying to enable... Lol but if you put little ones in there.... They really only get three inches... And you can cut them and get more to sell or give away or what have you... Then they shouldn't take up too much room.

As for the goby... Yea gobies are stupid sometimes...but he obviously got out of it...and has he say on it since? He knows now not to do that.

Water change today.. Misplaced my siphon so I had to baster all the detritus out of the sump...lol very long process to say the least. Spock was very interested... He only knows the baster as the bringer of food, so I think he was expecting food...sorry buddy no food every other day...

• 2 weeks later...

The proverbial shit went down today.... Major leakage everywhere... Thank god I noticed or I'd have a couple hundred bucks in housing fines......

Went out to Walmart and found a whistle that I could take apart and superglue instead of the tubing. Works great. Little noisy...but no more leaks as of yet. Will probably get some sealant in there soon.....

On a positive note I added a shell that I had glued some extra dragons breathe....rose petal....red macro stuff to. Don't know if it'll die from the glue...but it was that or the trash. Stuff is a weed in my other tank. Spock tried to kill it lol. He then ran away and tried to make the overflow box.... Silly mantis.

While I was at it I fragged a chunk of my yellow gorg, I wanted two yellows eventually so, figured I would do it when I can cut it pretty nicely in half.

That's now chilling on my ghetto gravity held frag rack with some zoas I fragged. Thumb is a little numb.. Lol guess I should've worn gloves huh? Oops. :)

put the images side by side with a small space in the middleSorry to hear about your leaks.

I didn't technically make it myself lol I failed at trying HTML codes...so I had a friend do it.

Thanks....yea just fixed the dresser. Went from black to normal with some stain and a hair dryer. Thank god. I just had my room inspection. Cannot wait to get my own place...

• 3 weeks later...
How's Spock doing? That black mark ever go away?

Yup. He's all nice and shiny green now.

So Spock was moved to a 5.5 gallon with a hob filter.... The fish has some weird fungal..bacterial...thing going on. So I think she's gonna go live in a fish bowl for a little while as a qt. Sigh. This tank...

• 1 year later...

Archived