Cultivated Reef

The Graveyard-Shiznit is hitting the fan!

jadedanime

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be away since Friday.... My dads been running lights for the gorg and caulerpa though....I'm hoping Spock has molted and is still kicking....

Awe I lost my sig placement :( sad. Ohh well.

When do we get more pics!?!?! Excited to see more of Spock!

Sorry I'm cycling stuff around lol

Um eventually he hasn't come out today. He's still staying mostly underground.

Sorry I'm cycling stuff around lol Um eventually he hasn't come out today. He's still staying mostly underground.

Maybe getting ready to molt.

He hasn't come out since I got him.

Oh, he is probably okay then. May take him awhile to adjust and some mantis shrimps are shy.

I hope so...just worried about his black spot.. :/

That and he hasn't hunted even with my dad not feeding him..

I hope so...just worried about his black spot.. :/

That and he hasn't hunted even with my dad not feeding him..

:( Understandable, I worry all the time about my critters. Anytime I get a new fish or invert I am a wreck for about a month afterwards.

I know me too. That would be good. I mean I have a backup mantis option through my LFS.... They can get something for me. But idk...if he dies.... I may just do a sexy shrimp tank....

Lol I like maxis ... I could do another anemone shrimp.... Or I just got the idea for pest crabs. Those are neat...but idk if they would eat my maxis?

Could you think of anything less interesting?

Sorry but you can't do anything other than a mantis. I hope he doesn't die but you shouldn't give up. Two of my 3 fish died in my last fish order. Doesn't mean I stop having fish! These things just happen :/

Sorry but you can't do anything other than a mantis. I hope he doesn't die but you shouldn't give up. Two of my 3 fish died in my last fish order. Doesn't mean I stop having fish!

Lol I'm talking if I run into a string of bad luck with the next one too. I mean....I love mantises. I really do. And I know my LFS just had a wennerae...a real one lol idk if they still do...but I know that it's possible now.

Islandoftiki

Lol I'm talking if I run into a string of bad luck with the next one too. I mean....I love mantises.

Alright. But let's lay off the crazy talk about sexy shrimp, ok? :lol:

Islandoftiki

Now, if you were to say, let's unload a batch of sexy shrimp into a mantis tank, then you'd be talking like a normal person. ;)

Archived