• Aquasafe Canada 100 GPD 7-Stage
    • Refurb Spectrapure 90 GPD
    • BRS 4-Stage Value 75 GPD

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
llama roadkill
Have you painted this thing black yet or what? :naughtydance:

I painted it with cat blood and dog poo like I said I would.

But no, I haven't YET. I will once the baffles are siliconed in to the sump.

That rock looks almost exactly like mine but mine came from Reefrocks. :P

You can paint it at any time. No real need to wait until after baffles are in.

llama roadkill

WOOTITY!

Indeed. Woot woot my homey "g". We is be going to partay. :happydance:

That rock looks almost exactly like mine but mine came from Reefrocks. :P

You can paint it at any time. No real need to wait until after baffles are in.

Excuse, I don't recall you calling the shots. ;)

llama roadkill

Let the scaping begin!!!!

Bum bada bum bum! Bum bada bum bum! Bum bada BUM bum bum bada bum!

I'll try some ideas after i get my work done. Biology is awesome but I am in 8th grade and it is a high school class. It is quite difficult. Luckily I know lots about cells, so these lessons aren't very difficult.

llama roadkill
Well yeah I mean I expect you to kill everything but still!

Gee, the forum members here are nicer than my family! My mom refused to feed me for a month. I had to hunt for elderly people. They are slow and tender.

llama roadkill
llama roadkill
Did you see the most recent pics of my tank? LoL

That rock looks amazing btw

You mean the FTS on the first page? It rocks!

And I'm very happy with the rock. :)

What RO/DI is that? I'm firewalled.

Aquasafe Canada 100GPD 7- Stage RO/DI. And for only $97!

jedimasterben

What's the price on it? From what they have on their website, you can get way more value for less with Spectrapure.

They claim '7 stage RO/DI' with two 5 micron and one 1 micron prefilters, and that would leave NO room for the THREE claimed DI resins. Bullshit.

Get this and avoid the other crap. http://spectrapure.com/FACTORY-REFURBISHED/Refurbished-90-GPD-RODI-System

What's the price on it? From what they have on their website, you can get way more value for less with Spectrapure.

They claim '7 stage RO/DI' with two 5 micron and one 1 micron prefilters, and that would leave NO room for the THREE claimed DI resins. Bullshit.

I have it (was a gift), works as advertised. I told llama he should look and see if theres cheaper/better ones though!

After 3 years it was still giving 0ppm water so I can't complain. I changed the cartridges because it just felt wrong to leave them so long.

llama roadkill

Get this and avoid the other crap. http://spectrapure.com/FACTORY-REFURBISHED/Refurbished-90-GPD-RODI-System'>http://spectrapure.com/FACTORY-REFURBISHED/Refurbished-90-GPD-RODI-System

It's $97 on eBay. I've heard it is great.

llama roadkill
http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-4-stage-value-ro-di-system-75gpd.html'>http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-4-stage-value-ro-di-system-75gpd.html

Shut up and get that with your screen it. It'll add up to free shipping and be better than some stinkin Blame Kanada kit! Or go with the Spectrapure refurb.

Add the shipping price also...then read above.

Bleh. Decisions. I hate those.

I'll put on a poll.

Guys chill.. all 3 of them work fine. I can attest for the canada one because I have been using it 4 years now. It still producing 0 ppm and no leaks or anything. I got it super cheap with a huge box of filters.

The install instructions were hideous though.

Customer service was AMAZING. My husband screwed up and ordered an RO drinking water one only. He contacted them and they sent everything needed to turn it into a RO/DI unit for FREE even though it was his mess up.

But yeah, just go with BRS or spectrapure so we can avoid a flame war because I doubt many have delt with aquacanada to give a fair review.

llama roadkill
Guys chill.. all 3 of them work fine. I can attest for the canada one because I have been using it 4 years now. It still producing 0 ppm and no leaks or anything. I got it super cheap with a huge box of filters.

The install instructions were hideous though.

Customer service was AMAZING. My husband screwed up and ordered an RO drinking water one only. He contacted them and they sent everything needed to turn it into a RO/DI unit for FREE even though it was his mess up.

But yeah, just go with BRS or spectrapure so we can avoid a flame war because I doubt many have delt with aquacanada to give a fair review.

I added a poll. This is going to turn into another paint war. What was the other thing people fought over?

Archived