1. 1. Which RO/DI System?

• Aquasafe Canada 100 GPD 7-Stage
    • Refurb Spectrapure 90 GPD
    • BRS 4-Stage Value 75 GPD

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
llama roadkill

So I don't think asking for another tank would be a good idea. Maybe next year I can buy one. IF I can convince her...which I may be able to. One time Mom said no coffee at a restaurant and went to get her phone from the car. I went out, when we came back in, she said get whatever coffee you'd like.

Like I said, "Dr. Hey You In The Bushes" is in the building. ;)

So, what should I ask for? I NEED IDEAS! I was thinking of one of those Rock-Mag Juniors but I can just make one with spare rocks, a couple big magnets, and super glue. Like a $5 project! :lol:

But seriously, what do I need?! Ideas please!

Think you are mental for hating flat pieces. The best places for corals!

Like has been suggested get a chisel and break up some of your other rock then!

llama roadkill
Think you are mental for hating flat pieces. The best places for corals! Like has been suggested get a chisel and break up some of your other rock then!
Not helping! I will, I will, blah blah blah...:pWhat should I ask for? Maybe a Refractometer? Maybe this?http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brs-2-part-calcium-alkalinity-kit-pre-portioned.html

I want a pic of all the rock layed out...
I forgot and am in bed. Sorry. :( I promise I will tomorrow. Promise! Pinky Swear! I would anything for Nano-Reef, I would anything for Nano-Reef, but I won't take pics, or not put tangs in, or not top off at all!

Think you are mental for hating flat pieces. The best places for corals!

Like has been suggested get a chisel and break up some of your other rock then!

Flat pieces are really good for places for coral. You can still keep a minimalist scape and use them as well, instead of growing the island sideways place it more front to back with the flat piece between 2 narrower islands and boom hella coral room.

llama roadkill
No I'm getting him a present and he'll get me a present.
YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL PEOPLE. :ninja:
If you don't have a refractometer punch yourself in the face. Hydrometers suck donkey wang.
All I could afford was a hydrometer. :(
You actually get presents? Spoiled.
My parents love me and my dad got a huge raise and is now head of his division and we have some extra money finally.

Not saying your parents don't love you. I'm sure they do.

YOU AREN'T SUPPOSED TO TELL PEOPLE. :ninja: All I could afford was a hydrometer. :( My parents love me and my dad got a huge raise and is now head of his division and we have some extra money finally.

Not saying your parents don't love you. I'm sure they do.

Ah. I grew up on ramen noodles and Hamburger Helper, one of three kids all sharing a 8x12 room. Life was grand......

There's nothing wrong with a hydrometer. They're accurate if they're used right and kept clean. Bad readings are almost always from user error.

Oh and my dad beat the shit out of me on a regular basis. So there's that.

<_<

llama roadkill
Ah. I grew up on ramen noodles and Hamburger Helper, one of three kids all sharing a 8x12 room. Life was grand......

There's nothing wrong with a hydrometer. They're accurate if they're used right and kept clean. Bad readings are almost always from user error.

<_<

Hydrometer are fine for people on a budget.

I'm sorry about your childhood, I just wish people who get abused could get more help. :(

<_<

I don't trust llama to use it correctly. :)

llama roadkill

Gee thanks! Always good to know my good ol' pals have some trust in me.

My salinity should be 1.042, right?

Hydrometer are fine for people on a budget. I'm sorry about your childhood, I just wish people who get abused could get more help. :(

Was a long time ago. Still sucks though.

Lol...

Archived