1. 1. Which RO/DI System?

• Aquasafe Canada 100 GPD 7-Stage
    • Refurb Spectrapure 90 GPD
    • BRS 4-Stage Value 75 GPD

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
llama roadkill
It's the best way to test it out without commitment! Like samples at the ice cream shop!I've just tested out the stop, drop and roll method after getting flamed(ish). Think it'll work now? haha
I like ice cream! No, it won't, the fire is spreading to quickly, stay still, I need to cut off your legs.

I'm not mad at all, I'm just a dick by nature. I can tell you to #### off and have a nice day with a straight face :)
Hey! That's what your sig is! omgomgomg
llama roadkill
Just paint it black so Chris cuts himself lol
I don't want him to cut himself, but I am leaning towards black. I don't wish anyone harm.

Paint it dookie brown for all I care. :)
I wipe it with cat blood and dog poo. And fill it with dead chickens.

I don't want him to cut himself, but I am leaning towards black. I don't wish anyone harm.

I wipe it with cat blood and dog poo. And fill it with dead chickens.

Better go blue then

llama roadkill

Better go blue then

Why? So he doesn't cut himself? Is there some sort of santanic cult I am unaware of! If someone paints their tank black instead of blue Chris cuts himself? After 10 cuts his soul is taken by the devil. And I am the deciding factor?

Why? So he doesn't cut himself? Is there some sort of santanic cult I am unaware of! If someone paints their tank black instead of blue Chris cuts himself? After 10 cuts his soul is taken by the devil. And I am the deciding factor?

You have an active imagination lol

Nope, like thinking black is better that idiot is delusional once again. I'd be far more likely to take a dump in a plastic bag and send it to her then cut myself because you chose black over blue lol

Its your tank and your decision not my problem if you regret your choice later :)

llama roadkill

You have an active imagination lol

I have a list of methods of getting an answer/I don't know. Pick a number between 1 and 542.567.670.

Nope, like thinking black is better that idiot is delusional once again.

You talking about Tam?DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT TAM LIKE THAT. Or are you talking about the devil? Or both?

I have a list of methods of getting an answer/I don't know. Pick a number between 1 and 542.567.670.

You talking about Tam? DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT TAM LIKE THAT. :angry: Or are you talking about the devil? Or both?

lol its not a big deal, just let him be mad

Yikes, these fish forums are stressful! :o

No bleeding, fire cauterizes!

No fire, this is a fish forum we use superglue and epoxy lol

lol its not a big deal, just let him be mad.

LMFAO........ I am no where even close to being mad..... sorry.

llama roadkill
Yikes, these fish forums are stressful! :oNo bleeding, fire cauterizes!
3f077873ff1c393346c36de9dea2badb_zpsaff2If you can't take the heat, you should probably douse the flames surrounding your body as we speak.

No fire, this is a fish forum we use superglue and epoxy lol LMFAO........ I am no where even close to being mad..... sorry.
And pliers. And scalpels. And bone cutters. THERE COULD BE A MURDERER AMONG US.It's 1.0 for sure.

This is the internet, people use mean words and aggressive insinuations. :wacko:

This is also America, so people can do that....and they have that freedom to paint their tank whatever silly color they like! haha B)

llama roadkill
lol its not a big deal.
:(

This is the internet, people use mean words and aggressive insinuations. :wacko: This is also America, so people can do that....and they have that freedom to paint their tank whatever silly color they like! haha B)
And Kinder Eggs are banned. Thanks Obama. And Cookie Monster is Veggie Monster. THANKS OBAMA.

Everyone listen to the song of my people.

And Kinder Eggs are banned. Thanks Obama. And Cookie Monster is Veggie Monster. THANKS OBAMA.

Everyone listen to the song of my people.

Freedom, justice, and the American way!

I wanna link a song now, but I can't cause it'll probably get me banned. <_<

llama roadkill
Freedom, justice, and the American way! I wanna link a song now, but I can't cause it'll probably get me banned. <_<
"Murica, BLEEP Yeah!"

Fill in BLEEP with flower, sunshine, or banana.

LMFAO........ I am no where even close to being mad..... sorry.

Yes, I can read your sig where you have to tell everyone you're not mad. Not sure if you're trying to convince others or yourself.

Sorry I can be kind of a troll sometimes. Enough of this childish bull-shit.

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Archived