Coral Vue Hydros

Gentlemen Prefer Cubes

gena

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that was awesome! I especially like the Firefish's "big moment" :D

I just LOVE that song and heard it today and decided I NEEDED to make a video with it :D.

Bump to this page :)

jedimasterben

Well hopefully they'll feel comfortable enough to come out! If it's safe for them :).

Eh, not so far. They don't have to worry about the other fish, they won't snack on them, but they don't know that :lol:

:lol::wub::flower:

i enjoyed that SO much esp after my trauma and

drama yesterday with own 8g!

i love ALL your fishies and critters. and they

all get along??

thanks for the great video, gena, and making

my little tank envy heart full.

Eh, not so far. They don't have to worry about the other fish, they won't snack on them, but they don't know that :lol:

Mine are really shy too. I think if it weren't for the monticap, they'd be hiding under a rock too LOL. I'm sure with time they'll get more comfortable fingerscrossed.

awesome video and the music was so funny! that goby gonna burst soon =P.

Thanks :lol:. She ALWAYS looks like that. I worry about her. She does eat a lot but I think she's just always pregnant :lol:.

:lol::wub::flower:

i enjoyed that SO much esp after my trauma and

drama yesterday with own 8g!

i love ALL your fishies and critters. and they

all get along??

thanks for the great video, gena, and making

my little tank envy heart full.

Awww...glad you liked it :flower:. I should have dedicated it to us poor reefers. It's the hard knock life for us a majority of the time with these reefs LOL.

Yep...they all get along. The GBGs chase each other but no brutality so far fingerscrossed.

Anyone cooking for Thanksgiving???? I have a 14# turkey for just the three of us. Need to get to the market today and buy a few more things for Thursday. Hopefully it won't be too crazy there :). I'm going to make a pecan pie again this year. Last year was the first time I made it...it's incredible. I told my husband I was making it...I won't tell you what he said when I told him that :blush:. He's a big fan LOL.

I never used to like Thanksgiving as a kid, but as an adult...it's probably my second favorite holiday after Christmas :).

Anyone cooking for Thanksgiving???? I have a 14# turkey for just the three of us. Need to get to the market today and buy a few more things for Thursday. Hopefully it won't be too crazy there :). I'm going to make a pecan pie again this year. Last year was the first time I made it...it's incredible. I told my husband I was making it...I won't tell you what he said when I told him that :blush:. He's a big fan LOL.

I never used to like Thanksgiving as a kid, but as an adult...it's probably my second favorite holiday after Christmas :).

I won't be cooking, but I'm not sure yet if I will be having a "traditional" dinner with BF's family. If not, I'll probably make the two of us a nice meal over the weekend. I can't let fall go by without sweet potato casserole and green bean casserole! My faaaaves!

I won't be cooking, but I'm not sure yet if I will be having a "traditional" dinner with BF's family. If not, I'll probably make the two of us a nice meal over the weekend. I can't let fall go by without sweet potato casserole and green bean casserole! My faaaaves!

I don't have any casseroles on the menu, but they sound yummy :). I've never done a sweet potato casserole but have done the green bean. My husband loves sweet potatoes...I really should do something with that but that means back to the grocery store :wacko:. It wasn't a madhouse but definitely busier than normal.

Yeah, I thought the same thing only it was a moonscape :lol:.

You, my friend, deserve it sooooo much!!!! I hope Chris recognizes you and your tank. Actually I have no doubt that he will :happydance:.

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

I have goose bumps :lol:

I have some photos for the new page :D.

My SPS :happy:. I have 6 different ones. And all but one was a gift/freebie. My slimer is from Felicia. The pink acro is from Glenn. My very favorite blue acro is from Glenn too. The pocillopra is from Ark/Indy. The orange/red digitata is from Claudia. And the spongodes, I think I bought LOL. I can't remember for the life of me where or whom I got that from :). Each piece is on it's own rock so as they grow I can just scoot them further away from each other.

I remember :)

I remember :)

That one was from you too??? :wub: I don't remember getting it from you at all LOL.

Love them gobies! I want one. That 5 pack is an awesome deal!

Yeah, that 5 pack price was unbelievable! You should get them next time he has them available. They are super healthy :).

Yeah, that 5 pack price was unbelievable! You should get them next time he has them available. They are super healthy :).

He definitely seems to sell out quick.

Definitely. Looks like he just had another set of listings late last week/early this week that all sold out!

Definitely. Looks like he just had another set of listings late last week/early this week that all sold out!

i had put in an order for my LCS to be on look out.

no luck for a few weeks. owner said they are hard to come by!

i had put in an order for my LCS to be on look out.

no luck for a few weeks. owner said they are hard to come by!

They definitely aren't available all the time. You would think this time of year they would be easy to get since the other name for them is Christmas Goby :D.

That one was from you too??? :wub: I don't remember getting it from you at all LOL.

Yeah you got that, a rainbow monti frag, blasto's,. and Jack got a few things as well.

Those little guys are really cool. I'll probably order some for my 40.

Mine are really shy too. I think if it weren't for the monticap, they'd be hiding under a rock too LOL. I'm sure with time they'll get more comfortable fingerscrossed.

Thanks :lol:. She ALWAYS looks like that. I worry about her. She does eat a lot but I think she's just always pregnant :lol:.

Awww...glad you liked it :flower:. I should have dedicated it to us poor reefers. It's the hard knock life for us a majority of the time with these reefs LOL.

Yep...they all get along. The GBGs chase each other but no brutality so far fingerscrossed.

We are going to a friends house for dinner and they will cook the turkey. We bring some side dishes and wine.

I am cooking a sweet potato pecan pie. I do it every year.

Tank is looking good :-) love gobies so much. School has put me behind on NR, & on Monday night my brother had to have emergency appendectomy, so my aunt & I drove overnight to eastern Washington. Been a bit Mia, worried about what the tank will look like when I get back, hopefully tonight.

No thanksgiving cooking for us this week bc we're moving tg to Christmas eve!

Yeah you got that, a rainbow monti frag, blasto's,. and Jack got a few things as well.

Those little guys are really cool. I'll probably order some for my 40.

Ok...I remember that order with Jack. But I still don't remember getting the spongodes LOL.

The GBGs would be perfect in your 40 :).

We are going to a friends house for dinner and they will cook the turkey. We bring some side dishes and wine.

I am cooking a sweet potato pecan pie. I do it every year.

Ohhhh...that sounds interesting. I'm still in the middle of making my pecan pies. One is in the oven, and I have to get the other one made. The crust is done on the second pie at least :). I bake them one at a time.

Tank is looking good :-) love gobies so much. School has put me behind on NR, & on Monday night my brother had to have emergency appendectomy, so my aunt & I drove overnight to eastern Washington. Been a bit Mia, worried about what the tank will look like when I get back, hopefully tonight.

No thanksgiving cooking for us this week bc we're moving tg to Christmas eve!

Thanks Jaime! Safe travels to you!!!!!! School and family is more important than NR anyways :flower:. Hope the tank did well without you there!!!!

Thanks Gena :) Brother is ok, tank is ok, and I'm back home in time for water changes :lol:. Though the orange plate is looking receded, ugh. The other one is fine, but this one--nope. Same with one of my acans--there's a ring of other noes all nice and fluffed around it, and then it's sitting there sunken and receded. <_<

Hope Thanksgiving went well for your family!

What a cute video! Loved it! It looks like everything is doing well. As usual. ;) I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Thanks, TL :). It was a wonderful day. Everything turned out perfectly. I hope your TG was awesome as well :flower:.

Thanks Gena :) Brother is ok, tank is ok, and I'm back home in time for water changes :lol:. Though the orange plate is looking receded, ugh. The other one is fine, but this one--nope. Same with one of my acans--there's a ring of other noes all nice and fluffed around it, and then it's sitting there sunken and receded. <_<

Hope Thanksgiving went well for your family!

Yay for brother and tank :). I know what you are going through with that orange plate :(. I ended up pitching my green one. It's hard enough looking at one skeleton in the tank, I couldn't handle seeing two in there LOL. I saved the orange in case it might pop out some clones fingerscrossed.

Saw one of the GBG today :)

Of course, he was hiding under a rock lol

Awww...wish yours would all come out! Mine are hysterical and so fun to watch. They chase each other on the monticap pretty much all day long. The monti is truly their playground. They remind me of baby goats. You know how they jump in the air so cute? The smaller of the GBGs does that same move..cracks me up LOL.

I had a scare with one a couple of days ago. I turn the mp10 off when I feed and I've seen them looking at it several times. So I always check the pump before I turn it back on. Well, once again I checked before turning it on. Waited about 10 seconds and didn't see any movement. So I turned it on. Not 3 seconds later a GBG comes flying out of it. How he survived and didn't get hit by a blade, I have no idea. But he was totally fine and ate a blackworm after that :lol:. He's still fine today too so I think we dodged a bullet with that one. I've since moved the mp10 further away from the monticap and I take the wetside out when I feed. I leave the pumps off for at least 30 min. anyways so it's not a big deal. I clean the foam cover while I'm at it, so another bonus there.

I order a second mp10 yesterday from MD. I've been wanting another and I couldn't pass up the sale. Guess I'll have to take 2 out now when I feed :D.

The mp10 was my only fish related purchase...well some chemipure blue too at 15% off. I did do some clothes shopping though :blush:.

Happy belated Thanksgiving! And congrats on the new mp10. It sounds like you keep the foam filter on yours - is that right? I did the same because I was always worried about the gobies getting caught in it.

I'm really enjoying the GBG updates, especially the death defying MP10 surfer.

Happy belated Thanksgiving! And congrats on the new mp10. It sounds like you keep the foam filter on yours - is that right? I did the same because I was always worried about the gobies getting caught in it.

I'm really enjoying the GBG updates, especially the death defying MP10 surfer.

Thanks for the wishes...even belated :flower:.

Yeah, I'm excited to have another mp10. I've been meaning to get one for awhile now but didn't want to spend the money. I figured now is a good time if I'm going to do this. Yep, I keep the foam filter on the pump. No way I'd run it without one. That pump is WAY too powerful when turned all the way up. I'd be worrying all the time if it wasn't on there. I have too many little fish.

haha...that's an experience I don't EVER want to see again...poor little guy. SOOOO glad he survived that daredevil stunt :D. I'm thinking he had to have been in front of the blade and got blown out when it started up. Or maybe he was able to slip underneath it and out.

Archived