Pod Your Reef

Gentlemen Prefer Cubes

gena

OK, I think I remember their booth. They had nice corals but it was usually crowded.

Probably should have bought something but I am still fighting a hair algae outbreak.

Well if I took over control of the freezer I would have to cook more. :o

Not a good thing. :(

The "Boss" just bought a new Crock pot. So, we are searching slow cooking recipes.

BTW, my NanoBox retrofit seems to be working OK. I will send your light back next week.

It's been awhile again since I used my crock pot. It's crock pot weather for sure...comfort food :).

I'm sitting here listening to Christmas music and it's nice. Wish it was snowing outside :P.

Found my greenbanded gobies :happydance:. Vivid only had one small one.

Am I crazy????? http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-GREEN-BANDED-GOBIES-live-saltwater-fish-pack-/271667515833?

Guys got 100% feedback. I need more fish to eat all that food LOLOLOL :).

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's been awhile again since I used my crock pot. It's crock pot weather for sure...comfort food :).I'm sitting here listening to Christmas music and it's nice. Wish it was snowing outside :P.Found my greenbanded gobies :happydance:. Vivid only had one small one.Am I crazy????? http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-GREEN-BANDED-GOBIES-live-saltwater-fish-pack-/271667515833??'>http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-GREEN-BANDED-GOBIES-live-saltwater-fish-pack-/271667515833??Guys got 100% feedback. I need more fish to eat all that food LOLOLOL :).

Love crock pots!

I'd roll the dice on the 5 pack!

It's been awhile again since I used my crock pot. It's crock pot weather for sure...comfort food :).

I'm sitting here listening to Christmas music and it's nice. Wish it was snowing outside :P.

Found my greenbanded gobies :happydance:. Vivid only had one small one.

Am I crazy????? http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-GREEN-BANDED-GOBIES-live-saltwater-fish-pack-/271667515833?

Guys got 100% feedback. I need more fish to eat all that food LOLOLOL :).

love it! now i need to research green banded gobies. ha!

i just don't think i have enough sand space for it in my 8g though. :(

but they are so cute!

there's a green clown goby i love at ASD, but i'm afraid my tank

is too small and it might not get along with my ycg?

Aaarrrgh! I wish my 10g was cycled. No way I could put 5 in my 5g. I can't wait to see all five running around in your tank. I miss my little guy (sniff sniff).

love it! now i need to research green banded gobies. ha!

i just don't think i have enough sand space for it in my 8g though. :(

but they are so cute!

there's a green clown goby i love at ASD, but i'm afraid my tank

is too small and it might not get along with my ycg?

They are very sweet and peaceful fish. You just have the yellow clown goby now, right? If just the YCG you'd be fine adding a GBG. I would be afraid of doing both a Green clown goby and yellow clown goby together in a small tank though.

Aaarrrgh! I wish my 10g was cycled. No way I could put 5 in my 5g. I can't wait to see all five running around in your tank. I miss my little guy (sniff sniff).

Yeah, you are the reason for me buying these :flower:.

thanks, gena. that's what i thought.

i'll research the green banded and still

considering the purple firefish.

my choices seem so limited with an 8g.

can't wait to see yours! :D

They are very sweet and peaceful fish. You just have the yellow clown goby now, right? If just the YCG you'd be fine adding a GBG. I would be afraid of doing both a Green clown goby and yellow clown goby together in a small tank though.

Yeah, you are the reason for me buying these :flower:.

5 GBGs for 15 bucks?! That is incredible.

I have a Clownfish, Purple Firefish and a Green Mandarin in my tank. Would a GBG be OK with them?

thanks, gena. that's what i thought.

i'll research the green banded and still

considering the purple firefish.

my choices seem so limited with an 8g.

can't wait to see yours! :D

Cindy,

I have a Purple Firefish and it is a really shy. It hides in it's cave most of the time.

My son and I wanted to return him to the LFS but my social worker wife talked us out of it.

Social workers always want to help the underdog. Does not matter if it is a trauma victim, sports team, broken kitchen

appliance or a fish!

Anyway, you might want to consider a more "visible" fish.

David

Cindy,

I have a Purple Firefish and it is a really shy. It hides in it's cave most of the time.

My son and I wanted to return him to the LFS but my social worker wife talked us out of it.

Social workers always want to help the underdog. Does not matter if it is a trauma victim, sports team, broken kitchen

appliance or a fish!

Anyway, you might want to consider a more "visible" fish.

David

thank you, david. this, too, is a concern.

i was keen on buying of of three i saw at LCS

last thursday. when i went back this tuesday, all

three had sold.

so i figured, no fishie kismet there. so i still wait

and consider.

and who doesn't want to get what GENA gets?

i'm like single white female with gena's tank.

only i'm not single or white, but you know... :lol:

:happydance:

Cindy,

Yes, as I have said before the "Fish Force" runs strong in Gena. ;)

Probably has something to do with all that vodka she doses! :o

David

5 GBGs for 15 bucks?! That is incredible.

I have a Clownfish, Purple Firefish and a Green Mandarin in my tank. Would a GBG be OK with them?

Yeah, I know! I was going to pay $17.99 each! Can't wait to have 5 of these little guys scooting around the tank :happydance:.

The GBG would totally get along with all of those fish.

and who doesn't want to get what GENA gets?

i'm like single white female with gena's tank.

only i'm not single or white, but you know... :lol:

:happydance:

:lol: I'm flattered :)

Cindy,

Yes, as I have said before the "Fish Force" runs strong in Gena. ;)

Probably has something to do with all that vodka she doses! :o

David

I haven't had any vodka in a long time ;).

Thats one way of getting out of it I suppose :wacko:

Does it have to ship to your address?? LOL

You know, I never asked! Hmmmmm.....Christmas gifts :).

Yeah, I know! I was going to pay $17.99 each! Can't wait to have 5 of these little guys scooting around the tank :happydance:.

Yeah I am bookmarking their store, never know... and you can combine shipping free past the initial cost :)

You know, I never asked! Hmmmmm.....Christmas gifts :).

Hopefully you can do that, otherwise your going to likely waste a bit that will go bad before you can use it, or waste the credit....

What kinda skimmer are you running? Hope it can handle all the food too :)

Yeah I am bookmarking their store, never know... and you can combine shipping free past the initial cost :)

Hopefully you can do that, otherwise your going to likely waste a bit that will go bad before you can use it, or waste the credit....

What kinda skimmer are you running? Hope it can handle all the food too :)

Looks like he has pretty good luck shipping live fish/critters to people. According to his feedback anyways. I wonder if these are tank raised GBGs? For him to have that many and sell them that cheap! I would love to be able to raise them.

Holy shit, that ebay seller has Sargassum triggerfish for $35!

And they aren't tank-raised, that seller is a collector.

He's really pretty. Are they rare?

He says this in the auction: WE ARE COLLECTORS OF AQUATIC LIFE 100% HAND CAUGHT, WE USE NO CHEMICALS.

jedimasterben

Seems like a really cool fish, personality and looks. Someone with a big tank needs to get it :).

STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO

ok. :)

:lol: They move like popcorn! "caramel" "butter" "movie" "kettle" and "salted"

:lol: Great names for them :)

Did you buy it?????

I wouldn't say rare, but certainly expensive!

Yeah I paid like $175 for mine about 4 yrs ago. They aren't overly common in the hobby, even rarer when they pair up with a blue throat male like mine did in my 180 :lol:

If you have smaller fish you like I wouldn't..... They tend to be chasers/ get hungry fast and a messy eaters.....

I bought the small one (they had a listing for a small and a medium) and the last five GBG :)

Awesome...can't wait to see it in your tank! I wonder if someone here bought the other pack of 5 GBGs???? If so....they better speak up :D. We can all compare notes!

Archived