inTank Media Baskets

Gentlemen Prefer Cubes

gena

Bummer I missed Ark! He is my favorite paleontologist!

Will have to coordinate my next visit with human Jack...

Haha...human Jack. You know, Jack1978 isn't his real name...that's his dog's name too :D. Definitely we need to coordinate. I had you visit last Saturday, Ark this Saturday. Who's coming down next Saturday to visit me????? :lol: I'm on a roll.

BTW....Ark (Matt) is awesome as hell. I haven't met a reefer I don't like...ever :D. His fiance is very sweet too :).

He brought me some SPS frags, a frag of his awesome Sunset montipora, and some AOGs from that giant colony he has. I'm spoiled :).

I gave him some King Midas and Miami Vice zoas. That was all he wanted. I think I made out in this trade :).

And you're so right, I forgot it does have onions, OOHH. What kind of beer does he brew? You see, I like all kinds of drinks. I appreciate them all! Happy Easter tomorrow.

I think he's done IPAs, and dark ones LOL. Right now he's working on a Belgian or Belgium???? I can't remember which it is.

Happy Easter to you too :happy:.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice, I have some Blue Moon Belgian in the fridge right now.

I just had a few sips of my husband's nut brown ale he made previously. I just realized I better make the strawberry pie today for tomorrow's dessert. Of course I'm sure we'll indulge tonight too :lol:.

Nut brown ale w/ strawberry pie. That sounds like a delicious pairing. At some point you're going to have to try a chocolate beer w/ a shotglass of Grand Marnier poured into the middle. Chocolate covered raspberries, OMG!

natalia_la_loca

Nut brown ale w/ strawberry pie. That sounds like a delicious pairing. At some point you're going to have to try a chocolate beer w/ a shotglass of Grand Marnier poured into the middle. Chocolate covered raspberries, OMG!

mein gott...chocolate beer with grand marnier???!!! *swoon*

Sorry, I mean chocolate stout, that sounds better. It is divine. It is such a dessert beer. It's pure heaven. I never saw my mom drink a beer that fast. We were at a pizza place in Asheville called Brixx and our server suggested it and it was a hit.

I'm waiting for my stick of butter to soften up and then I can start this pie. I may have to send the husband out for some Chocolate beer!!!!!! The other day he showed me one but didn't buy it. I think we have grand marnier in the house. Otherwise, BEVMO here we come :lol:.

I know omgomgomg

Well.....we're going to BEVMO tonight. LOL

Funny, our state liquor stores in NC are called ABC, adult beverage center. When my mom moved here she thought it was some kind of preschool. yep, I'm goin' to school!

Yeah we had ABC in Florida too. Now I've got BevMo in NorCal. I'm making some sparkling citrus sangria and a breakfast casserole (eggs, cheese, sausage, and bread) today for Easter brunch with my friends tomorrow. :)

natalia_la_loca

Sorry, I mean chocolate stout, that sounds better. It is divine. It is such a dessert beer. It's pure heaven. I never saw my mom drink a beer that fast. We were at a pizza place in Asheville called Brixx and our server suggested it and it was a hit.

oh i knew exactly what you meant, I loooooooooooooove chocolate stout :) Stout (in its many permutations) is just about the only beer my partner and I ever drink.

I just drank a Founders Breakfast Stout. Which is so good that I would not sully it with additives, not even grand marnier. But I still love the idea.

Yeah we had ABC in Florida too. Now I've got BevMo in NorCal. I'm making some sparkling citrus sangria and a breakfast casserole (eggs, cheese, sausage, and bread) today for Easter brunch with my friends tomorrow. :)

MMMM. Sounds really good. I'm pretty sure we're having a ham at my mom's house. And my cocker spaniel Hagen will be wearing his Easter bandana.

015_zpsa3f13c7d.jpg

Breakfast casserole sounds good!!! I'm getting hungry LOL.

Beer and dessert.

Must have been wanting me to chime in :P

What are you drinking and eating? :D

I'm going to need to step out soon for BEVMO :)

nevermore1701

What are you drinking and eating? :D

I'm going to need to step out soon for BEVMO :)

High class tonight, fajitas and Monster with vodka :lol:

High class tonight, fajitas and Monster with vodka :lol:

Monster??? That sounds bad LOL. Fajitas sound good though :). I finally started the strawberry pie. But won't bake it until we get back from BEVMO.

I love how much you cook. I used to cook a great deal. Now..well, not so much, it's tough when it's only you.

If it was just me, I wouldn't cook nearly as much...trust me. Kinda have to now though or we'd go broke eating out all the time.

My tank's pH is 8.43. It's been really high with all the windows open lately. I guess that's ok. I just looked it up and it said 8.1-8.4 is the acceptable range.

I'm glad to have met you and your husband Gena! Thanks for the frags! :)

Bummer I missed Ark! He is my favorite paleontologist!

Will have to coordinate my next visit with human Jack...

:P

514_400x400_NoPeel.jpg?region=name:Front

I would think that's fine too. Here's a pic of the Frangelico- hazelnut!

033_zpsf5750232.jpg

That's for tomorrow or tonight???? :)

I'm glad to have met you and your husband Gena! Thanks for the frags! :)

Same here!!!!! It was great to finally meet you!!!! Did you get your mattress, frozen yogurt, and meatballs? :)

All of your frags are looking super, in both tanks :). Thank you!!!!

Archived