inTank Media Baskets

Gentlemen Prefer Cubes

gena

natalia_la_loca

OMG GoT from this past weekend was amazing. I'm always a day or so behind siunce I don't have HBO. It's REALLY tough avoiding spoilers. I knew something huge happened in the past episode but I was able to avoid what that was :)

Now I have seen it and I was dancing for joy lol

I was one of the unfortunates who saw the spoiler before I saw the episode. I was just scrolling through Facebook and some butthead had posted it. I was so pissed.

Later on--and still before I saw the episode--there was a screenshot of the FINAL SHOT of the episode--you know which one I'm talking about--right on the Yahoo homepage.

First world problems, I know.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe gena is talking about the first few episodes, which are now about three years old, so I don't think that it's really spoiling anything lol

Not to mention they are based on books that have ben around for awhile.

jedimasterben

In addition, if you're really THAT worried about spoilers, then turn off all electronic devices. Don't go near the internet until you watch whatever it is you don't want spoiled for you, or just live with it lol.

natalia_la_loca

Yeah yeah, I know the books have been out for a while, social media blackout, yada yada. I'm not gonna put out a full page ad in the New York Times about it. I'm just griping.

I was one of the unfortunates who saw the spoiler before I saw the episode. I was just scrolling through Facebook and some butthead had posted it. I was so pissed.

Later on--and still before I saw the episode--there was a screenshot of the FINAL SHOT of the episode--you know which one I'm talking about--right on the Yahoo homepage.

First world problems, I know.

That stinks! I had to stop following The Walking Dead on Facebook because they kept ruining episodes before I had a chance to watch them.

Do any of you all watch Orange is the New Black? Season 2 is starting soon.

Absolutely...looking forward to the coming season. The repercussions of the last scene of the last episode should be interesting!

natalia_la_loca

I haven't seen it. (gah--spoilers--internet blackout!!! jk lol.)

I can't believe how much good TV there is these days, I can't keep up with it. Just watched season 7 ep 1 of Mad Men last night.

I haven't seen it. (gah--spoilers--internet blackout!!! jk lol.)

I can't believe how much good TV there is these days, I can't keep up with it. Just watched season 7 ep 1 of Mad Men last night.

You need to add it to your watch list. It is pretty good.

Absolutely...looking forward to the coming season. The repercussions of the last scene of the last episode should be interesting!

You all seemed like it would be on your list of must watch TV.

natalia_la_loca

You all seemed like it would be on your list of must watch TV.

It's definitely on the list. Just had to get through Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, etc...there are only so many hours in the day and days in the week :)

We're in the middle of a renaissance of TV drama. I wonder where it will end.

It's definitely on the list. Just had to get through Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Boardwalk Empire, Game of Thrones, etc...there are only so many hours in the day and days in the week :)

We're in the middle of a renaissance of TV drama. I wonder where it will end.

At least Breaking Bad is over now. You can plug in Orange is the New Black. I can only keep up with 2 or 3 shows, then it gets out of hand.

At least the reality TV renaissance is slowing down... Well at least I hope it is. If I have to hear about Jersey Housewives anymore I am going to go on a homicidal killing spree.

natalia_la_loca

At least Breaking Bad is over now. You can plug in Orange is the New Black. I can only keep up with 2 or 3 shows, then it gets out of hand.

At least the reality TV renaissance is slowing down... Well at least I hope it is. If I have to hear about Jersey Housewives anymore I am going to go on a homicidal killing spree.

Yup, but Mad Men and Game of Thrones are underway right now, so between that and work and side gigs and hobbies, I can only squeeze in so much TV :)

Reality TV renaissance? If we're going with historical metaphors, I think "dark ages" is a better fit B)

I'm glad to hear he's doing fine. One of the people who came to our last local club event mentioned he had gone to Neptunes to get you some and mail it to you, but then they realized they didn't have any left. He was asking me if you ever found any, and I told him I didn't think you had.

Oh cool!!!! If I remember right, that would be David :). Hope I got the name right!!!! He was very sweet trying to help me find the food :).

I missed the red moon sighting...

Now why'd you do that?

I've seen a few episodes but kinda forgot about it. I guess I should give it another chance? Is it on HBO? I think we were watching it off of Netflix.

By the way.....I think I know what went down this past week on GoTs. Just by the little things you guys have said here. I'm going to PM Natalia with my guess and she can say if I was right or not LOL :D. No spoilers in here though ;).

I've seen a few episodes but kinda forgot about it. I guess I should give it another chance? Is it on HBO? I think we were watching it off of Netflix.

It's a netflix series. I would pick it back up if I were you. The characters are really funny and it is an entertaining show.

It's a netflix series. I would pick it back up if I were you. The characters are really funny and it is an entertaining show.

I'll start watching it during the day then. Maybe starting today. There are so many good shows out there and not enough hours in the day.

Yep, that was David. I thought it was funny that I met several people at that event who use Nano-Reef and know who you are :)

Yep, that was David. I thought it was funny that I met several people at that event who use Nano-Reef and know who you are :)

Small reefing world :). Check your pm...I sent you my guess too :).

Yay...I guessed right :). It just made the most sense to me. And I'm not a stickler about spoilers. Doesn't bother me in the least. But I know people who go nutso if they hear a spoiler, in fact, I'm married to one of those people LOL.

Hey Gena,

I hope you finally found your Mandarin's food? Your tank looks beautiful as always.

Finally set up my Biocube 14. Suppose I will start a thread on it soon? Got to figure out my wife's camera.

How many Geckos do you have now?

David

Hey Gena,

I hope you finally found your Mandarin's food? Your tank looks beautiful as always.

Finally set up my Biocube 14. Suppose I will start a thread on it soon? Got to figure out my wife's camera.

How many Geckos do you have now?

David

Hi, David!!! Thank you!!!! We were just talking about you earlier today. My friend Felicia said she talked with you at a club meeting or something like that???? Very cool.

I haven't found the food yet. But he seems to be doing fine regardless so thank goodness for that :).

We have 4 geckos now LOL. That's probably our stopping point. Otherwise it's going to get too overwhelming.

Definitely start a tank thread :D.

Yep, it was a club event for Newbies that Felicia organized. It was fun. She did a great job.

My son picked out the first fish for the tank last weekend. A tank raised clownfish.

He was very excited. We have been on Blue Zoo Aquatics website looking at more fish and corals.

Might go for a Goby & Shrimp matched pair.

So, you are Polish right? Got a good recipe for stuffed cabbage?

David

Yep, raw ground beef and cooked rice and salt and pepper mixed together.

Get a large pot and put a full head of cabbage in there.

As it cooks pull off each leaf, add some mixture and fold the side and then roll the rest, put face down in a baking pan.

The rest is just a mixture of tomato paste w/ something (have to get the specifics on that)- it gets poured over the top and you bake it. I'll get the specifics and get it to you. Send me an IM to remind me. I see my mom this weekend.

I've visited that town one time. And then I heard a couple years later they were going to put a microbrewery there.

Yep, it was a club event for Newbies that Felicia organized. It was fun. She did a great job.

My son picked out the first fish for the tank last weekend. A tank raised clownfish.

He was very excited. We have been on Blue Zoo Aquatics website looking at more fish and corals.

Might go for a Goby & Shrimp matched pair.

So, you are Polish right? Got a good recipe for stuffed cabbage?

David

I am :). My mom's recipe is pretty much just like Annette's mother's recipe :). The other ingredient with the tomato paste is possibly tomato juice. My mom uses tomato sauce or tomato soup (condensed). Darn it....now I have a taste for Golabki LOL. I have to go to the market today for Easter dinner ingredients so I'll pick up the ingredients for stuffed cabbage for dinner tonight :D.

We finished Season one last night of GoTs. That was a shocking ending :(.

Water change day :happydance:.

Archived