Cultivated Reef

Gentlemen Prefer Cubes

gena

Not REALLY a vacation for me...Laura is going to bum around SD this week, I am stuck in a windowless room at NAS Coronado in 9+ hour meetings. Less fun that you'd think. WANT CORALZ!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not REALLY a vacation for me...Laura is going to bum around SD this week, I am stuck in a windowless room at NAS Coronado in 9+ hour meetings. Less fun that you'd think. WANT CORALZ!

Is that the Naval Base? Fun for her, not so much for you. Least you guys will have late afternoons and evenings together :).

I decided to finally mount my free digitata frag from Claya, to the rock work. It's been sitting on my frag rack the whole time and it's been growing a lot lately.

This was basically the only spot open. We'll see how it does with the monticap in a few months ;).

digi4-8-14no2_zps2b1b3e23.jpg

digi4-8-14no1_zpsd0266676.jpg

nevermore1701

I decided to finally mount my free digitata frag from Claya, to the rock work. It's been sitting on my frag rack the whole time and it's been growing a lot lately.

This was basically the only spot open. We'll see how it does with the monticap in a few months ;).

digi4-8-14no2_zps2b1b3e23.jpg

digi4-8-14no1_zpsd0266676.jpg

Great pics as always!

I really need to try a small SPS, maybe one of those microscopic $15 frags from the LFS.... :P

Great pics as always!

I really need to try a small SPS, maybe one of those microscopic $15 frags from the LFS.... :P

my lfs would've charged $30 for that. no joke.

nevermore1701

my lfs would've charged $30 for that. no joke.

Wow. I was really expecting a buck or two for it, as in the last few months they've had lots of tiny frags for really cheap.

Great pics as always!

Thanks! And no..don't :lol:. If you can wait, I will totally send you some SPS ;).

That picture is awesome.

Thank you AJ!!!!!

ha, I love the way the clowns are barely peaking out to be seen.

They do that all day long :D.

Got my midweek water change done. I'm totally seeing a difference in the tanks by doing 2 W/C and not dosing selcon anymore. Live and learn :).

is that the superman digitata?

No, it's just a plain red or orange digi. I wish it was something more exotic like that. It's still a great color though :).

I LOVE GoT. It's probably my favorite TV show out there. Of course TWD is very close.

It gets bloody for sure, but it's awesome. I haven't seen the premiere yet.

Your tank always looks so lovely :)

I LOVE GoT. It's probably my favorite TV show out there. Of course TWD is very close.

It gets bloody for sure, but it's awesome. I haven't seen the premiere yet.

Your tank always looks so lovely :)

Thanks, Ashley!!!!

I keep saying I need to sit down and watch :lol:. Tonight, hopefully!!!!

Day 3 of this....way too early :mellow:

temp_zpsfae068bd.jpeg

That is way too hot for me! It was unseasonably warm here the last 2 days, meaning high 70's. Luckily we've cooled back off today.

That is way too hot for me! It was unseasonably warm here the last 2 days, meaning high 70's. Luckily we've cooled back off today.

I don't mind 70s. High 70s, lower 80s are my perfect temperature. Hate 60's and 90+.

YIkes- when it's too warm too early, it just physically drains me, even though I'm not doing anything physical.

I've been exhausted the last 3 days LOL. It's definitely the weather and allergies bothering me. I actually took a little nap on the couch today because I couldn't take it anymore. Then I was cold from the A/C so I went outside. I hate up and down temps :).

Where is it 90 at in your house :lol:?

It was 62 here suppose to be 70 tomorrow :happydance:

No...it's 74-75 in my house LOL. That picture is from the patio.

We're supposed to be low 70s on Saturday. Can't wait. I don't like air conditioning :).

natalia_la_loca

temp_zpsfae068bd.jpeg

My great-aunt & uncle used to have that same frog thermometer :)

Here it's in the low 60s. It feels freaking tropical compared to the hellacious winter we just had.

We keep our heat and AC on 67 :lol:

I would be a miserable icicle LOL.

My great-aunt & uncle used to have that same frog thermometer :)

Here it's in the low 60s. It feels freaking tropical compared to the hellacious winter we just had.

I bought that at an estate sale :).

I would be a miserable icicle LOL.

I bought that at an estate sale :).

I bet your house is fun, with all kinds of things.

Archived