SaltCritters.com

Gentlemen Prefer Cubes

gena

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean giving lazy people free rides to the hospital? Yup :P

:lol:

A few years ago my brother and his friend stayed with us for a few days. His friend is allergic to dogs and cats and we have both, so he took benadryl or something to help him. Well, those guys went out drinking one night and the next morning my brother's friend was in excruciating pain (stomach), from mixing drink and drugs, I'm sure. Anyways, he wouldn't let us drive him to the hospital, he insisted he couldn't move and to call an ambulance. So, my point in telling you this is, yeah....lazy people do call for an ambulance sometimes, I understand this now. Of course all the neighbors had to come out to see what happened when the ambulance showed up LOL. So embarrassing.

:lol:A few years ago my brother and his friend stayed with us for a few days. His friend is allergic to dogs and cats and we have both, so he took benadryl or something to help him. Well, those guys went out drinking one night and the next morning my brother's friend was in excruciating pain (stomach), from mixing drink and drugs, I'm sure. Anyways, he wouldn't let us drive him to the hospital, he insisted he couldn't move and to call an ambulance. So, my point in telling you this is, yeah....lazy people do call for an ambulance sometimes, I understand this now. Of course all the neighbors had to come out to see what happened when the ambulance showed up LOL. So embarrassing.
That is one expensive ride to the hospital! :)
nevermore1701

:lol:

A few years ago my brother and his friend stayed with us for a few days. His friend is allergic to dogs and cats and we have both, so he took benadryl or something to help him. Well, those guys went out drinking one night and the next morning my brother's friend was in excruciating pain (stomach), from mixing drink and drugs, I'm sure. Anyways, he wouldn't let us drive him to the hospital, he insisted he couldn't move and to call an ambulance. So, my point in telling you this is, yeah....lazy people do call for an ambulance sometimes, I understand this now. Of course all the neighbors had to come out to see what happened when the ambulance showed up LOL. So embarrassing.

I'd say we get 90% BS calls that are completely pointless, 8% people who could have had someone else in the house drive them to the Dr./hospital, and 2% calls that actually need us. In a way it's good that people aren't dropping like flies, but really it's just aggravating most of the time :lol:

That is one expensive ride to the hospital! :)

Oh yeah. And you can darn well believe I made sure that the ambulance ride would NOT be billed to us :lol:. I asked the EMT because I didn't know how that worked. First time having to call for an ambulance and all :). And not just an ambulance shows up but the FD too :lol:. Which is OK. OMG...Burbank FD is full of HOT guys/men. Like movie star looking big strong guys :lol:. All the ladies know it out here too. We talk about it amongst ourselves :lol:.

I'd say we get 90% BS calls that are completely pointless, 8% people who could have had someone else in the house drive them to the Dr./hospital, and 2% calls that actually need us. In a way it's good that people aren't dropping like flies, but really it's just aggravating most of the time :lol:

We were the 8%. We tried, we really did :). The guy was STUBBORN.
nevermore1701

Oh yeah. And you can darn well believe I made sure that the ambulance ride would NOT be billed to us :lol:. I asked the EMT because I didn't know how that worked. First time having to call for an ambulance and all :). And not just an ambulance shows up but the FD too :lol:. Which is OK. OMG...Burbank FD is full of HOT guys/men. Like movie star looking big strong guys :lol:. All the ladies know it out here too. We talk about it amongst ourselves :lol:.

We were the 8%. We tried, we really did :). The guy was STUBBORN.

Fire always shows up to med calls, they usually get there first as there's more of them. PD gets called to trauma, and random med if they're bored I guess :lol:

Good thing fire shows up, as it takes all 8+ of us to move some people!

Fire always shows up to med calls, they usually get there first as there's more of them. PD gets called to trauma, and random med if they're bored I guess :lol:

Good thing fire shows up, as it takes all 8+ of us to move some people!

Yep, FD got here first :). No PD.

8+, wow :(.

Gonna go eat some dinner and watch Man of Steel :). I hope it's good!

nevermore1701

Yep, FD got here first :). No PD.

8+, wow :(.

Gonna go eat some dinner and watch Man of Steel :). I hope it's good!

I liked Man of Steel pretty well, not too cheesy.

What's up chicka! I finally got a frag of that rose petal macro for ya :)

When's a good day to ship? Weds or Thurs?Also got some Sunrise Sakuras I will frag you.

I liked Man of Steel pretty well, not too cheesy.

LOL...didn't get to watch it. I accidently recorded the Spanish version :lol:. I know some Spanish, but not enough to watch a whole move :). We watched Mission Impossible instead (Tom Cruise). Oh well. My free HBO weekend and I blew it with one movie :D. I did get The Heat and Hangover 3 though, and a bunch of Game of Thrones :happydance:.

What's up chicka! I finally got a frag of that rose petal macro for ya :) When's a good day to ship? Weds or Thurs?Also got some Sunrise Sakuras I will frag you.

Woooooo hoooooo!!!!!!!!! and :bowdown:

Either day works for me :happydance:. I better stop dancing and get to bed :lol:.

Just watched the new GoT, great season opener!

I can't wait to start watching! :)

Friday when I sat down to go through HBO to record things, my dog jumped up on my lap. I was soooooo comfortable with her warm little body on me so I sat for a little bit and watched some of one episode. Saw a guy rip another guy's tongue out of his head LOL. I'm intrigued :lol:.

If we like this show, I think I can convince my husband to get HBO again by promising not to buy anymore coral. I could use the money I would have spent on coral and spend it on HBO. I just told him that and he laughed at me :lol:. He said "You won't stop buying coral". LOL

I can't wait to start watching! :)Friday when I sat down to go through HBO to record things, my dog jumped up on my lap. I was soooooo comfortable with her warm little body on me so I sat for a little bit and watched some of one episode. Saw a guy rip another guy's tongue out of his head LOL. I'm intrigued :lol:.If we like this show, I think I can convince my husband to get HBO again by promising not to buy anymore coral. I could use the money I would have spent on coral and spend it on HBO. I just told him that and he laughed at me :lol:. He said "You won't stop buying coral". LOL
Tell him to buy less beer supplies :lol:

Tell him to buy less beer supplies :lol:

Or just beer in general ;). How much is HBO for you to add on? It's only like $20 here. We got rid of it because we weren't watching it that much and we were looking for ways to save some money. We used to watch Curb Your Enthusiasm so it was worth keeping then, but then there were no series to watch anymore so we figured it would be a good place to make a cut. I am missing it sooo much though, more than I thought I would.

It's like 20 dollars a month. There is a new series I wouldn't mind watching called Ballers. We got rid of Cinemax and Hbo because we never watched it.

It's like 20 dollars a month. There is a new series I wouldn't mind watching called Ballers. We got rid of Cinemax and Hbo because we never watched it.

Just looked it up. I would watch that! I like The Rock :). Rob Corddry is funny too. I'm predicting we'll have HBO again by the time summer hits :lol:.
Yeah :D. You think sooner? LOL
LoL I thought it was funny you said by Summer. I usually cancel them start of Spring and start them again in the Fall.

LoL I thought it was funny you said by Summer. I usually cancel them start of Spring and start them again in the Fall.

Oh, yeah well that makes more sense :). But I like the movies too. One of my favorite things is to totally blow off a Saturday and watch movies all day. I rarely do that, but it's sooo much fun. Especially on a rainy Saturday which we haven't had many of EVER :lol:. I'll take your puddle in the front yard ;).

WINTER IS COMING!

- Ned Stark

Who is Ned Stark?

What day do you leave for San Diego? What time will you be by me on Saturday? :). Your frags are looking good!!!!! :D

Who is Ned Stark?

No way...really? omgomgomg

What day do you leave for San Diego? What time will you be by me on Saturday? :). Your frags are looking good!!!!! :D

In San Diego now...drove down 395 (beauteous!) and stayed the last two nights with friends. In a Hyatt now, because of a billeting issue.

Looking forward to seeing you Saturday!

No way...really? omgomgomg

In San Diego now...drove down 395 (beauteous!) and stayed the last two nights with friends. In a Hyatt now, because of a billeting issue.

Looking forward to seeing you Saturday!

Yeah...I don't have HBO remember? I just looked it up LOL. GoT ;)

Sounds nice to be on vacation right now!!!!!! Enjoy the week and I look forward to seeing you Saturday too :).

Archived