inTank Media Baskets

Gentlemen Prefer Cubes

gena

I haven't watched it yet! BUT....I just got home with it...Redbox :). I'm going to make 3 ice cream cones and we're going to watch it in a few :happydance:. I'll let you know what I think :).Went to the LFS and just bought Phyto. I did see things I wanted but I'm on a coral buying freeze, cuz I'm poor. Speaking of....Lawn, do you have Directv? It's free HBO weekend!!!! I've been recording a bunch of stuff including Game of Thrones!Edit...just saw G2E told you about the free HBO weekend on that mp10 thread :).
I have Dish I can't afford Direct that is for rich people :).
  • Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have Dish I can't afford Direct that is for rich people :).

:lol: You are making that up. You are rich Lawn. If you weren't you'd have basic cable ;).

I enjoyed the movie WAY MORE than Turbo. It was funny and cute. I loved the music. I'm putting the movie on my wish list for birthday or Christmas :).

:lol: You are making that up. You are rich Lawn. If you weren't you'd have basic cable ;).I enjoyed the movie WAY MORE than Turbo. It was funny and cute. I loved the music. I'm putting the movie on my wish list for birthday or Christmas :).
lol I have basic Dish :). Well next time I send you something I will put Frozen in there because we bought it.

lol I have basic Dish :). Well next time I send you something I will put Frozen in there because we bought it.

Sorry about basic Dish. But, I'm sure what we have is Basic Directv :lol:.

:happydance: you are so sweet!!!! :) I need to send a box your way again :D.

Everything is looking so good, Gena! I'm jealous of your crested gecko. My lizards never let me hold them :( teach me your ways!

Everything is looking so good, Gena! I'm jealous of your crested gecko. My lizards never let me hold them :( teach me your ways!

Thanks, Gram! This reminds me I need to go handle them all. What kind of lizards do you have? We just have the cresties and they are so sweet. Even my newest that's been very jumpy and nervous has now calmed down. I just make sure to handle them everyday to get them used to being touched. Seems to do the trick :).

Thanks, Gram! This reminds me I need to go handle them all. What kind of lizards do you have? We just have the cresties and they are so sweet. Even my newest that's been very jumpy and nervous has now calmed down. I just make sure to handle them everyday to get them used to being touched. Seems to do the trick :).

I have a leopard gecko and a bearded dragon. Every time I try to touch Herman (the gecko), he tries to bite my fingers :( I'm pretty sure he thinks they're superworms haha. I have gotten Krumm to let me lift him up, but he jumps every time I lift him up a few inches. It scares me because I don't want him to jump and hit the floor :closedeyes:

I have a leopard gecko and a bearded dragon. Every time I try to touch Herman (the gecko), he tries to bite my fingers :( I'm pretty sure he thinks they're superworms haha. I have gotten Krumm to let me lift him up, but he jumps every time I lift him up a few inches. It scares me because I don't want him to jump and hit the floor :closedeyes:

typing one handed here :). my new guy Snickers acted like he was going to bite me the other day but hasnt done it since. I brought him out here with me now :).

snickers3_zps94df36c6.jpeg

Hi there, Snickers! He's adorable, Gena :)

He's very cute. This one is Luna. Hoping she's a girl. She is also a dalmation but doesnt have as many spots as Snickers. She's also half his size, much younger. I think the older they get the cuter they get :).

luna3_zps460a49df.jpeg

Im just gonna show them all off tnight :lol:

Dagon. He's my sons cresty. He's hoping its a boy. Front and back photos of him. He was thinking about jumping onto my phone in the first photo :lol:.

dagon32_zpsefe03cdb.jpeg

dagon3_zps738474d1.jpeg

And the last one is Alduin. She is definitely a girl and our very first gecko :)

alduin3_zps141acff4.jpeg

:lol:

Everytime I see that photo I think of Ben, even though I know what Ben looks like and it's not Mr. Bean :lol:. I'll send you something fun in the next box ;).

image-79.jpg

They're all cute the way the hold on to you.

I love them. Never thought I'd say that about a reptile :lol:. They aren't your typical reptile though, IMO. I'm not a bugs and snakes kinda girl, I'm a girly girl, I admit it LOL. But I totally make an exception for crested geckos :).

Geckoception!

New word omgomgomg:D

I love Sundays. It's a beautiful one today too. Sunny and the birds are out chirping away. I slept in very late today :happydance:. Lazy Sunday for me today. I think I'll watch Frozen again before I have to return it LOL.

Too bad I don't have the new cube for my pico upgrade. I'd love to work on that today!!!!!

image-79.jpg

I know exactly what I'm going to send you in the next box LOL. You'll love it :).

I love sleeping in too. 12:36! major sleep in but I went to bet late so it balances out. : )

I was in bed by 11 LOL. I was totally wiped out last night.
nevermore1701

I love sleeping in, always have. Look forward to it all week :P

Thought you'd appreciate this; went to the LFS just now, saw they had tiny (less than 1/2" x 1/4") frags of green birdsnest. $15! I wanted to punch the guy in the throat, you seriously could have fit four of these things on a dime.

Looking amazing Gena! I can't believe I've been gone for 6 months. Of course, you were the first thread I had to come search for!

I love sleeping in, always have. Look forward to it all week :P

Thought you'd appreciate this; went to the LFS just now, saw they had tiny (less than 1/2" x 1/4") frags of green birdsnest. $15! I wanted to punch the guy in the throat, you seriously could have fit four of these things on a dime.

Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't. Today I could :).

Should have punched him in the throat! :lol:. I'll send you some of my SPS when it gets a little bigger ;).

I went to bed early as well.

:)

Looking amazing Gena! I can't believe I've been gone for 6 months. Of course, you were the first thread I had to come search for!

OMG! You're back :happydance: Thanks for searching me out :).
nevermore1701

Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't. Today I could :).

Should have punched him in the throat! :lol:. I'll send you some of my SPS when it gets a little bigger ;).

:)

OMG! You're back :happydance: Thanks for searching me out :).

That's sweet of you, as always :wub:

I just couldn't believe the price, it would have taken five or six of those "frags" to make a toothpick! I was expecting like a dollar or two!

That's sweet of you, as always :wub:

I just couldn't believe the price, it would have taken five or six of those "frags" to make a toothpick! I was expecting like a dollar or two!

And I bet there are people that will pay that price too because they either don't know any better, or don't want to shop online.

You've been quiet lately! Have you been out saving lives again? :)

Archived