Innovative Marine Aquariums

NanoTopia's ADA 30c [ FLIR ]

NanoTopia

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New photos!

Seriously, just absolutely beautiful. :)

Awesome. Fantastic work. Keep it up!

Love it. Such a little tank, yet so much to look at and get lost in!

Wow.

Thank you so much guys :)

This tank has been a lot easier to manage than I expected, everything has been on auto pilot since start up. Everything is growing and starting to collide with one another, think I will let nature take it's course and see what develops :)

It's been awhile since I checked in. Looking good! Nice FTS

Thank you and thanks for stopping by :)

Very nice, Christine!

Thank you Indy, it's been a years since I started cutting the wood to build this thing :)

Seriously, those blastos could not look any happier.

-Dave

Thanks Dave, must be the light :happy:

FTS looks amazing nano, one of my favorite tanks on this site. Still loving the white overflow :).

Thanks for following, I love the white overflow as well, needs more coralline on it though :)

Very nice progress Nano-Topia!! I have been lurking and borrowing some of your awesome ideas and build tricks..... Why?? Cause they work!!!

Thanks for being an inspiration !!

Very nice progress Nano-Topia!! I have been lurking and borrowing some of your awesome ideas and build tricks..... Why?? Cause they work!!! Thanks for being an inspiration !!

Thank you for the kind complements, glad I could be an inspiration :)

Awesome.

Thank you :)

so clean!

Thanks Giga, I tested PO4 and NO3 today for the first time in two months, a little high but yet no signs of it, hope it stays that way. Wish I had room for a little mangrove in the tank, I will leave that expertise to the master, you :)

Keeping the algae off the back white overflow box must be annoying huh.

Tank's looking great btw.

Thanks Illuiix, I am lucky, never had much to remove, there are some dots of brown algae you can see up close but nothing I have needed to remove as of yet thankfully.

• 2 weeks later...
NanoTopia

Any updates?

Nothing really, tank is doing good, no issues. One spiral coral has grown 3+ inches since I got it, be interesting to see it hit the surface one day. At that point I will try and frag it and see how it does. Growth is slow otherwise in this tank but I'm okay with that since corals don't have much room to expand anyway. Thanks for checking in Tibbsy :)

SouthFlorida_Tron

What are the dims on this tank? In inches please lol, none of that Canuck metric stuff!!! :ninja:

NanoTopia

What are the dims on this tank? In inches please , none of that Canuck metric stuff!!! :ninja:

304,800um x 304,800um x 304,800um

:D

12 x 12 x 12 inches

Paleoreef103

Thanks for following, I love the white overflow as well, needs more coralline on it though :)

I was actually about to comment about how jealous I was that your overflow was that clean and ask you how you kept the acrylic so clean!

Seriously though, I love this tank. It is an amazingly well thought out, clean, and consists of healthy, vibrant livestock.

Archived