Top Shelf Aquatics

CNCreef Asis Pro 824 LED/T5HO Evil Cluster Hybrid

jedimasterben

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben

Hasn't gotten back to me since the 1st when he said that he'd give it a shot and see what he could do. He's got a ton of units he's pumping out, so he's swamped. I'm getting antsy, but it's my fault for screwing up in the first place, so I've gotta be patient :)

jedimasterben

Ben,

Sorry i thought I emailed you back! I will be able to do the cut out. it will be a pain but I will get it done. :)

-Dave

No worries, I know you're a busy busy man! Let me know when you have something :)
jedimasterben

Got my HLG in yesterday, and the SCW a couple days before. Unfortunately I'm already getting rid of the 30g shallow tank, really gotta downsize and it's getting the boot, so now I definitely won't have an immediate use for the smaller array. May still build it out and sell it, or just keep it for later if I do another small tank some time in the future.

Reefmaster1996

If you wanna sell some more LEDs, or drivers, I've got some money waiting to be spent for my new build. Need som hv cyan bxra ldd drivers

jedimasterben

As of right now I've got some LDD and SCW, but I'm going to end up using those for some experiments I want to do, in addition to possibly a different fuge light and a light for an algae scrubber. I have no LEDs right now that aren't in use other than the Vero 10.

Anything new on the light fixture? I just scored a sweet deal on a 6*39w ATI sunpower to use as my starting point. Now I just have to decide if I want to stick with 2 bulbs of if I want to do 4 just because its there. Also, have you heard if the special binned xp-e2 blues are in at LGB yet?

jedimasterben

The blue is a little light compared to the room color, but it is a friggin sweet color. If we can't get closer to the other color, then that is a good second choice. Let's get this puppy here! :)

Controllers confuse the heck out of me. For some reason I understand the concepts of reefing - except for electrical/lighting. Water? Got it. Biology? Done. Plumbing? I can figure it out. Electrical work? Derp. Lighting, especially LEDs? Triple Derp.

Congrats on the beta testing, Ben!

Archived