SaltCritters.com

DIY LED stuff (all needs to go)

jedimasterben

jedimasterben

Hey guys, really need to clear some of this crapola out.

6x neutral white Cree XM-L T5, 6x 80 degree lenses, Meanwell ELN-60-27D (tuned to ~2.9A), and a 10v A/C adapter. $92 if all bought new, $50 shipped, makes a badass fuge light.

2x 63 degree Ledil Minnie WWW for Luxeon M $5 shipped

4x 26 degree Ledil Minnie M for Luxeon M $8 shipped

1x 24 degree Ledil Brooke M for Bridgelux BXRA $5 shipped

1x LEDgroupbuy Lumia 5.1 with 6" MakersLED heatsink, hanging kit, 350w power supply. The Lumia is damaged - I broke a lead off, but it was soldered back on, still functions, just looks shitty (see here: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/jedimasterben/LED%20Arrays/Lumia%205-1/IMG_0039.jpg). The 350w power supply I managed to break off the voltage adjustment potentiometer and it is stuck to 42v output, but still functions just fine, and will power the Lumia with zero issues using LDD-700. $75 shipped, add $60 to have a 12v fan power supply, 5x LDD-700H, and 1x Coralux 5-up board drop-shipped to you from LEDgroupbuy

Mix and match for deals! I need to get rid of all this stuff, so buy several things and I'll chop some off the price and save on shipping! Pics of everything upon request, this is a whole lotta stuff to take pics of.

SOLD

3x 4.85"x12" silver aluminum heatsinks
2x 1.8"x14" silver aluminum heatsinks
3x LDD 4-up PCB by rrasco

$45 shipped to Horerczy

Ridiculous fuge light

$40 shipped to milfordguy

Typhon controller, 12v power supply, wire leads

2x black 5"x16" aluminum heatsinks

$53 shipped to davidawiesner

2x Molex holders with 50 degree Ledil Brooke W for Bridgelux BXRA ES arrays

2x Bridgelux BXRA 5600K and 2x BXRA 3000K (mix for a planted tank)

1x Steve's LEDs 1000mA 'Triple' driver

1x Steve's LEDs 700mA 'Double' driver

1x Steve's LEDs 1000mA 'Double' driver

$55 shipped to jtmbtech (on RC)

pm sent.

SOLD
3x 4.85"x12" silver aluminum heatsinks $25 shipped
2x 1.8"x14" silver aluminum heatsinks $15 shipped
3x LDD 4-up PCB by rrasco $18 shipped

dance_animated_gif.gif

1x LEDgroupbuy Lumia 5.1 with 6" MakersLED heatsink, hanging kit, 350w power supply. The Lumia is damaged - I broke a lead off, but it was soldered back on, still functions, just looks shitty (see here: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/jedimasterben/LED%20Arrays/Lumia%205-1/IMG_0039.jpg). The 350w power supply I managed to break off the voltage adjustment potentiometer and it is stuck to 42v output, but still functions just fine, and will power the Lumia with zero issues using LDD-700. $75 shipped, add $60 to have a 12v fan power supply, 5x LDD-700H, and 1x Coralux 5-up board drop-shipped to you from ledgroupbuy

Super surprised this is still not sold.

Conservative estimates of the stuff bought new (including extras drop shipped) is about $220-$240 which basically translates to the lumia burying free for buying everything else.

Archived