Pod Your Reef

CNCreef Asis Pro 824 LED/T5HO Evil Cluster Hybrid

jedimasterben

jedimasterben

Oh lol. A dab of silicone is what I'm using for those. Just don't touch them afterwards (since there is so little silicone) and they'll stay on indefinitely.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Evil Cluster 3 clusters

i want your opinions anyone and everyone. do you think it will light my 40 breeder mixed pretty well with that on a 24 inch makers. i was thinking of refining it and using 8 of these http://shop.stevesleds.com/3-Watt-Hyper-Violet-LED-Dual-Core-Version-20-TVDC20.htm instead of 12 lgb 430's and using 3 of these http://shop.stevesleds.com/3-up-Tristar-Connected-Wiring-AntiDisco-Tristar-AntiDisco.htm with 2 cool blue and 1 cyan instead of 6 cool blue and 3 cyans. And how many ldds do you think id get away with too. i really want to use the coralux storm controller for this. thanks guys please anyone pm on this. as i wanna get as much as i can ordered right now as i can spend some money. wife approved :D:rolleyes: and i am definetly interested in optics and such and sorry for horrid typing and such. killer headache and sinus pressure make my eyes wanna go like this :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

And it's pretty much only got to do with the light distribution.

I'll have about 8x Luxeon M RB extra.

Are you going 1 to 1 with 950s and Ms? Anyway, consider my interest piqued.

No, a 1:2 ratio. I run them all so low that it doesn't particularly matter how many I have for the sake of output, but for spread, but the :ninja: will help with that.

As of right now, I run the four 950 at maximum of 500mA, and have them set to 30% peak of that. The 12 RB M are at 1000mA maximum and set to 40% peak of that. Violet are on 700mA and at 100% peak.

If you want them lol. The new stuff should arrive on Thursday, and I'm hoping to be able to get everything put together inside the old canopy this weekend.

Archived