Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

CNCreef Asis Pro 824 LED/T5HO Evil Cluster Hybrid

jedimasterben

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He sure as hell did. And son of bitch it worked. Ben you say, if you want them like something is wrong with them. Send me a PM if you really wanna sell them and I'll Paypal you the funds asap.

Ben made his move. He tricked everyone into buying the same stuff he did so nobody has the cash to copy his real build. :P

Im hoping he can talk Milad into making violet 4 ups befor I start my next light.

Ben made his move. He tricked everyone into buying the same stuff he did so nobody has the cash to copy his real build. :P

LOL, you caught me! :P

He sure as hell did. And son of bitch it worked. Ben you say, if you want them like something is wrong with them. Send me a PM if you really wanna sell them and I'll Paypal you the funds asap.

I won't sell them now (not to anyone else, hold them for ya), but I won't take anything until they're ready to ship out, I'll let you know when that is.

Ha. Good thing I am a procrastinator. I haven't ordered my stuff yet. (mainly because I don't know if I am getting a 75 or 90g) LOL

lol, this change won't be for everyone, especially figuring in cost.

Im hoping he can talk Milad into making violet 4 ups befor I start my next light.

I hope so! I just wish they would do it before I take this one down to put everything on the new heatsinks!

NirvanaandTool

Tricky dude that Ben!

Good thing I only bought the BXRA's for now!

If you want them lol. The new stuff should arrive on Thursday, and I'm hoping to be able to get everything put together inside the old canopy this weekend.

I'm on to you and I should be finishing up the Arc this weekend too! powered by 8 LDD and the 500w powersupply from ledgroupbuy!

NirvanaandTool

Well, you can go ahead and finish that up, as what I'm adding is more supplementary to just light distribution.

I probably will order some of the stuff now like the Lux M's and ES cyans but I cant order everything right away. Need to save and get the rest of the stuff next month probably.

If you want them lol. The new stuff should arrive on Thursday, and I'm hoping to be able to get everything put together inside the old canopy this weekend.

It's been Thursday for almost 24 hours now man lol

LOL

I got the stuff I was expecting... and wired it up... and have it running... but, :ninja:.

I guess I can give this teaser.

IMG_20130919_213336219_HDR.jpg

(and it's just sitting on the old sump because I have nowhere else to put it for the time being lol)

Clearly the picture is supposed to show the PAR bulb (looks like a PAR38 but could be a PAR30) on the right and it's cleverly panned to the left to distract us with the box of light.

I like the molding on the box. Simple yet elegant.

:lol:

Actually, that's the Coral Complusion 40w PAR38 that I'm testing out. 36" above the sandbed and it still gives 100 PAR on-center. :o

The molding was my grandma's idea. and it was a good one!

Is there a reason you want your lights so high? I don't like my whole room glowing blue, just my tank. Would this change the type of chips you're using?

It's so big

It was built to house a 24" x 12" tube heatsink array. Dunno why I made it so tall though :lol:

IMAGE00000.jpg

Is there a reason you want your lights so high? I don't like my whole room glowing blue, just my tank. Would this change the type of chips you're using?

They have to be raised that high (actually, they need to be 6-8" higher), otherwise they will not have any spread and the tank will not be lit evenly and will have dark spots.

I'd be leaning towards 40 degree for a total distance of 36"

Who makes a 40 that fits the HV? I see Steve's has 45 degree optics, but will they work on one of the LEDgroupbuy HV's?

Archived