Coral Vue Hydros

Once In A Life-time Nano!!!

The_Barbe-Hatten_Project

The_Barbe-Hatten_Project

i also bought a replacement mpt x loc-line adapter to get rid of that peice of pvc... i will have to go back to HD... i forgot another peice i will need...

another view of the tank...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The_Barbe-Hatten_Project

sorry the pics are kinda fuzzy the sand was still settling when i shot these... i don't like the way this side looks... it's too solid...

I will start on my canopy tomorrow... i'm going to take it slow, and make it look wonderful cause i don't really have anything, but PCs to put in it.. and i already know what they look like...(BTW i think the spectrum on my pcs has shifted they don't look as good anymore...)

The_Barbe-Hatten_Project

WOOHOO... i never got anything free in my life... untill now... a hitch-hikin' astrea snail...

The_Barbe-Hatten_Project

i finished fixing the plumbing... i acctually improved it from the way it was before... i found some 90 degree mpt adapters that allowed me to reduce some vibrations that were coming from the lights resting on the PVC... plus it looks cleaner from the front and there is no longer a "PVC nozzle" pertruding into my tank...

I think the left side still looks really solid, but it'd be a good place for rics or zoos or something i spose... The mid and right side look awesome though, your fish are gonna have fun in all of those caves, lol.

Tam

I found the rendering, I bet everyone thinks is a plane jane tank, but they dont know the true dimensions! Muahahaha.. I think it'll be my desktop zoo tank. Anyway, I love watching your tank progress.

Thanks again bro,

Tam

The_Barbe-Hatten_Project

sorry i haven't gotten to the light and stuff yet... i will soon..

anytime... if you'd like i can do demensioned sketches for you...

The_Barbe-Hatten_Project

Sorry.. the tank just looked so good after i cleaned the glass that i had to shoot some pics... here's a couple "update pics", i guess... they do look better than the full frontal pics i've already posted...

without further adu...

The_Barbe-Hatten_Project

haha... lazy i am... but i've been re considering... maybe a 150 watt DE pendant witha 10kk XM bulb... retro-Regent of course!!!

The_Barbe-Hatten_Project

Bought these today... and got a few houndred bones to blow on lighting... WOOHOO!!! $$$

The_Barbe-Hatten_Project

My PH was around 8.2 and my Calcium/magnesium is arounc 214.8 ppm

Basicly my PH is wonderful and my Calcium sux... i havent dosed calc in 1 or 2 days though... i didn't know if i was putting in too much or not... so i kinda layed off.... what is the proper ppm for a reef tank?? around 450-500 right?

The_Barbe-Hatten_Project

I'm going 250watt, so it will be more reguardless... thank though.. i look soo many places and i forgot to check out MD....

matt the fiddler

is some of that marshall rock? looks good - pardon my not reading the thread if you mentioned it before :) i just got about 60 pounds of marshall for my new tank.. it is the bomb

Archived