Coral Vue Hydros

Once In A Life-time Nano!!!

The_Barbe-Hatten_Project

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The_Barbe-Hatten_Project

yeah that it a good find... i think someone already told me that you could get the tank from an honest store that carries them for around $280 which is probably about the same as shipping... ya know....

sorry there haven't been many posts lately... i just started school and my new job...

The_Barbe-Hatten_Project

here is my solution to keeping my fish in th tank... its "egg create" or light diffuser... i got it from work...

The_Barbe-Hatten_Project

Got a new coral today.. it hasn't opened up yet, but they're called colony polyps, as the fish store says... but this particular rock has some zoos on it!!! that's why i bought it... what i acctually paid for looks ugly, but it's different... i also got some coral-vite.... great stuff guys...!!!! works great...

i drained my sump and wiped it out... it was nasty... i did a 4 gallon water change and dosed everything this afternoon... i trimed my eggcreate and installed a ball valve above the water, since i couldn't get my hand on the one in the sump... here are some pics...

The_Barbe-Hatten_Project

OK... a while ago some one wanted to see my sump... i cannot take pics of the back where it would be best, but here's the sides and the top...

The colony polyps you recieved appear to be anthelia, and the sponge you have there is in a sycon sp. sponge. Nice polumbing and setup you have.

The_Barbe-Hatten_Project

thanks for your help... they look like regedy xenia polyps... thanks also for your complement on my plumb job...

Archived