SaltCritters.com

Chad's 26g Is coming down!

Chadf

Wow, this is such a shock but glad you're not getting out altogether...a new build may be just what the doctor ordered :)
Exactly what I needed, I'm excited for the whole process.

:(
Don't worry, an even better tank is in the future.

Cap, rics, gsp, and almost all of the z&p are already sold.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any ideas on a tank and demensions?
Not really sure yet.

An era comes to an end on N-R. :closedeyes:I'll be looking for your next build. :happy:
:)

Just sold all of the z&p, I'm ready to buy some stuff once I figure out what I want to buy.

Chad this is exciting, sorry to see the bow front go but now you can do something bigger and make room for your next epic reef :)

Who has a $400 coral fund sitting in their Paypal, I do.

Me, I've got quite a bit of money just sitting there waiting to be spent on corals. Slightly different situation though.. :)

Wow, just read through the last couple of pages...what a turn of events!! Now I'm guaranteed to get in some amazing SPS...that's just how things always work out for me, lol. Have you decided on dimensions for the new tank yet?

Nah I thought about doing that a dozen times. I neglect my tank in the spring time every year. I got some new LR today and putting the tank on idol for a bit. No plans on buying anymore coral anytime soon.

riiiiiiight ;).

Chad, are you saving some of your established Sand and rocks to start the cycle in the new tank?
I haven't decided on the rocks and fish yet.

Wow, just read through the last couple of pages...what a turn of events!! Now I'm guaranteed to get in some amazing SPS...that's just how things always work out for me, lol. Have you decided on dimensions for the new tank yet? riiiiiiight ;).
Still am undecided for the future.
wow.such.chris

It's a bummer to see this going down but I'm really glad I joined when I did and was able to see it in action. Made TOTM just in time! Thanks for all the advice and inspiration, looking forward to the next build. Now you can finally build that sump you wish you had started with. Ever give any consideration into building a remote DSB? Thinking about that for my next build because of your success.

But the tank is definitely coming down, right? Should I still try to get you those acros?

It's coming down, I already made $1,200 today. It's going to be awhile before I'm ready for coral.

Just read through the issues with SPS, delivery, etc. and that was no picnic.

Sorry to see the tank go, but I'll be looking out for the next one.

But the tank is definitely coming down, right? Should I still try to get you those acros?

You can never have enough acros :) Besides there will be a new tank coming up and by the time they get fully colored up he will be ready for em.... IME alot of acros that come in from the wholesalers aren't even close to fully colored up when you get them ;)

It's coming down, I already made $1,200 today. It's going to be awhile before I'm ready for coral.

That's cool. I'll be around whenever you're ready :). I sure wish I could've scooped up some of those z's and p's of yours!!

jedimasterben

Holy shitberries.

I'd be all over this tort if I were a buyer.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

tumblr_m587giRb4Q1qcb58yo2_500.gif

Archived