Pod Your Reef

Chad's 26g Is coming down!

Chadf

So I decided to take the green cap out because I let it grow into the digi and birdsnest, it was causing die off on the digi and I love that coral. The digi was growing in the birdsnest, the birdsnest into the digi, it was a cluster ####. Things just needed some room to grow. What a freaking mess, I have more work to do on it tomorrow. It's probably going to take months for my tank to be presentable again. I'm regretting this right now, but in the long run hopefully it works out.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or sell the damn thing off and take a break for a while.

That's ####in stupid, shut up.

Trim it up some, wait and see what Glenn comes up with and go from there. ;)

Or sell the damn thing off and take a break for a while.
Nah I thought about doing that a dozen times. I neglect my tank in the spring time every year. I got some new LR today and putting the tank on idol for a bit. No plans on buying anymore coral anytime soon.

I just had to take a chill pill because of this.

I hear ya man, but sellin it off and takin a break/ getting out isn't the answer. If you wake up and think thats the route to take, gut it and start over. Sometimes rescaping/ just starting over with the knowledge you've taken in to get to where you are at and improving on it can be alot of fun ;)

Stop buying wild corals. Stick with tank raised and wait until the weather warms up IMO.

There's also the issue of the bird up and dying for no good reason. Perhaps a big water change to re-balance everything is in order?

I think I'm about to list all the corals for sale and go through with this. Totally start over with an awesome build. My chill pills kicked in and I have some #### it in me.

I don't know. Maybe sell everything off to fund a badass build, then start over with frags. I'm going to have to think on it.
Put me first in line for the Z's and P's. You have 400 for starters in Paypal! :)

Sump sump sump 6 bulb 6 bulb 6 bulb :P

Put me first in line for the Z's and P's. You have 400 for starters in Paypal! :)

I thought of that, but I won't be offering a guarantee. Too much money to throw away if it doesn't work out, too much risk for both of us IMO. I think I'd prefer to sell everything local.

Hey Chris come buy some corals.

Sump sump sump 6 bulb 6 bulb 6 bulb :P
I won't disappoint. Rimless, external overflow, ati fixture, the works.
Let me know what you think of the pricing.
Corals are spot on if not a little on the cheap side. They should move pretty quick! Looking forward to the rimless ;).

You going with a 36 or 48 6 bulb? I am excited!

Corals are spot on if not a little on the cheap side. They should move pretty quick! Looking forward to the rimless ;). You going with a 36 or 48 6 bulb? I am excited!

I'm about to start tank shopping now.

A. Austera?- 4x3.5x4- $80
Cali tort- 7x6x4- $250 this is an amazing colony
A. Suharsonoi- 4x2x2- $50
A. Austera- 5x6x6- $150

You should just keep those ;)

I'm about to start tank shopping now.

48x30x20 :) lol

Sucks on the take down....but the new builds are always more fun.Bare bottom?
Yea I'm excited, was ready for a change. Probably another dsb.

Already have a deposit on the monti cap, all rics, and gsp. She'll be getting some zoas too :)

Archived