Coral Vue Hydros

Chad's 26g Is coming down!

Chadf

#### me, I just got home from closing the bar with me and the maid, and I don't even drink. My wife pulled me out of a ditch with her jeep, this is not a good situation, although I may have almost had the best sex of my life.

Oh and we had to drive to my dads to get a chain to pull my truck, I was wasted and told him my diverse situation, what a ####ing night. Highs and lows!

Glad you're alright man! Only almost, wake the mrs up lol

Don't ya just hate driving home drunk and having to talk to your dad afterwards.... man I don't miss those days. Especially when I was real young and driving his cars LOL

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just woke up and there is snow to do. Yuck! What did the wife say when you told her the maid was the best sex of your life? :P

It was only almost the best, that 3sum back in college still ranks #1 lol

Eat some greasy food, drink a couple of glasses of water, take some aspirin and go back to bed. You'll feel like a million bucks in a few hours.

Eat some greasy food, drink a couple of glasses of water, take some aspirin and go back to bed. You'll feel like a million bucks in a few hours.

Weird, my friends always said if they woke up and drank more it went away.... I was always lucky and never had a hangover. Not for lack of trying, I've drank myself sober before LOL

Weird, my friends always said if they woke up and drank more it went away.... I was always lucky and never had a hangover. Not for lack of trying, I've drank myself sober before LOL

And then we get old....

I could drink til 2 and be up at 6 to go work all day in the sun when I was young. Now if I look at a beer for too long my head starts to hurt.

And then we get old.... I could drink til 2 and be up at 6 to go work all day in the sun when I was young. Now if I look at a beer for too long my head starts to hurt.

I haven't stepped foot in a bar since the night before I turned 21. I used to be able to come home from work, drink and party til I had to take a shower and go to work, unload a packed 53' semi, sort it and put half of it away/ on the shelves like it was no big deal go home and repeat the fun.

I very rarely drink now, at most a couple long islands with dinner once in a long while. Anything more I just get tired. I guess not everything has changed I still end up in bed after drinking LOL

Dam Lawn that vid was good but depressing as sh!t, glad i didnt watch taht las night. Would have killed my buzz fo sho!
haha it's gone man had to make it sad :).

Details? Or are you gonna keep us in the dark for now?

Mr aqua 12g bookshelf tank with a 20L sump.

Long enough to hold more fish than a 12g should have, a skimmer to handle whatever I throw at it, dual drains and returns, no powerheads, nothing in the tank but rock, sand, and livestock, bml light in a floating canopy about 2 feet above the tank with tight optics, ATO reservoir to last at least 2 weeks, drain in the skimmer cup, no sps, no test kits or dosing. Basically just feed the fish and clean the glass, I'll be able to enjoy it more. I can leave for long vacations and require nothing but an auto feeder or someone to feed the fish.

Archived