Cultivated Reef

Chad's 26g Is coming down!

Chadf

Been occupied doing home projects and falling behind on threads. Trying to get things done around the house before the busy season starts in 40 days.

I hear ya, I know he has a bit going on and stuff so figured I'd help him out and help you get an answer quickly :) Doesn't the snow have to go away 1st? lol

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got two packages yesterday, I wonder what will show up on my doorstep today. Not watching the tracking is fun, it's like Christmas.

Got two packages yesterday, I wonder what will show up on my doorstep today. Not watching the tracking is fun, it's like Christmas.

Yeah I didn't look at it at all either, checked the mail today and there were bulkheads :)

Changed my skimmer decision to a seaside aquatics cs1. Overkill for a 12g? Never!

Its not possible when it comes to skimmers IMO..... I am going to run one rated for upto like 230g on my 40 lol

Looks like a great start man, whens the tank and light supposed to be there?

The tank on Wednesday. Then I can drill and plumb, throw sand and rock in that I already have, and get it running. No word yet on the light, I went with custom colors and haven't got a shipping confirmation yet.

Hopefully the light won't take to long so you can get it all up and running and ready for some sticks :) lol

I'll at least get it cycling without the light. I went with dry rock for the first time, if I got live rock it would be ready for the Lansing or Ann Arbor swap, can't remember which one's coming up. But it won't be ready, stupid dry rock.

I wish lawnman would've waited to post the z/ps, I would've bought the whole lot.

Yeah lansing is like a week or two, I should be ready for it but I doubt I will go lol

Yeah he had some nice shit, maybe you can get him to do a just before his season kicks off cutting ;) lol

Just wanted to let everyone know that my mom is off the ventilator and conscious, she might be getting out of icu tomorrow :)

Excellent news! Here is hoping for a speedy recovery.

Hey man how is the tank coming? Did your mom make it out of the hospital or at least out of icu?

She's out of icu and doing better, still in the hospital though. I ended up not liking the bulkheads I originally ordered. Ordered different ones that were supposed to come Friday, they didn't even show up today. WTF! The sump is turning over water, the tank is scaped, I just need my bulkheads :(

Chad shoot me a PM when you are ready for some Z's and P's. I always have something for a browski ;). Great news about mom how is she doing today?

Will do, I'm gonna need a sick bta too ;)

She's still recovering but doing much better.

Excellent news! Here is hoping for a speedy recovery.

Thanks!

She's out of icu and doing better, still in the hospital though. I ended up not liking the bulkheads I originally ordered. Ordered different ones that were supposed to come Friday, they didn't even show up today. WTF! The sump is turning over water, the tank is scaped, I just need my bulkheads :(

Glad to hear your mom is doing better!!

WTF did you order them from China? :(

Glad to hear your mom is doing better!!

WTF did you order them from China? :(

Marineandreef. The first set I ordered came in two days when I wasn't needing them, apparently the bulkhead gods know I'm needing this set so they're going to take a week.

Marineandreef. The first set I ordered came in two days when I wasn't needing them, apparently the bulkhead gods know I'm needing this set so they're going to take a week.

Yeah I know how that goes. The chinese bit showed up a day or two after the ones from jersey, maybe someone is just lookin out and tellin ya to do something differently.... I wasn't going to drill the return but once I decided to order a new bit I decided to just drill the return too, wouldn't have done that if china didn't take a month and a half lol

Archived