Pod Your Reef

Chad's 26g Is coming down!

Chadf

I feel the same way about my 40 from time to time. Then I'll clean the hell out of it and make it look all pretty again so I appreciate it more, lol. Seems to be working for now, the tank is over 3 years old.

Will the cube be SPS dominant as well?

I'm thinking a bare bottom covered in rics and z&ps on the rock, maybe a euphylia. Bm nac 3 skimmer, ato, just the overflow and return for flow.

Maybe a kessil, not quite sure yet.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude . . . just read about the demise of your tank. Sorry.

Hopefully a new and better beginning down the road. W-

I'm thinking a bare bottom covered in rics and z&ps on the rock, maybe a euphylia. Bm nac 3 skimmer, ato, just the overflow and return for flow. Maybe a kessil, not quite sure yet.
That would be much easier to keep.

Scratch the kessil, way overkill.
For sure.
I'm thinking a bare bottom covered in rics and z&ps on the rock, maybe a euphylia. Bm nac 3 skimmer, ato, just the overflow and return for flow.

Maybe a kessil, not quite sure yet.

Leds lmao sellout :)

Sounds nice, man.

With your aluminum skills you could build a sick little LED unit yourself.

Daves look pretty nice as well.

Lawns just afraid to make the switch....it's hard for the "old people" to learn new tricks :P

Well I made shopping carts at marine depot, brs, glass holes, and ecoxotic for everything I need/want. Around $800 to build the ultimate 12" cube. F that. I'm just going to wait a year or two until I setup my big tank.

So don't do the ultimate simple tank. Do a simple, simple tank lol

Nah I wanted to do it up right for the fun of the setup and basically have zero maintenance. Simple would be no fun.

Nah I wanted to do it up right for the fun of the setup and basically have zero maintenance. Simple would be no fun.

On a polyp and ric tank..... Why would you need to do maintenance on a tank with just that anyway lol

big tank? how big? 48x24x20? or bigger? ;)

I'd like something around 60x24x18 but it'll be a while so who knows.

On a polyp and ric tank..... Why would you need to do maintenance on a tank with just that anyway lol

This is true, but a simple setup is still no fun setting up.

This is true, but a simple setup is still no fun setting up.

IMO neither is a z/p tank but hey people do it lol I was just trying to suggest a way to stay wet without spending 800 on a small system that should be pretty easy to maintain anyway ;)

Did your tank have a top?

No never! Guys welcome sooch, he will have totm light on Monday most likely.

haha let me know what the wife says about the video :P.

She doesn't believe you are old :) says you're talented.

#### me, I just got home from closing the bar with me and the maid, and I don't even drink. My wife pulled me out of a ditch with her jeep, this is not a good situation, although I may have almost had the best sex of my life.

Oh and we had to drive to my dads to get a chain to pull my truck, I was wasted and told him my diverse situation, what a ####ing night. Highs and lows!

Archived