Top Shelf Aquatics

Chad's 26g Is coming down!

Chadf

Looks good man! When you gonna get some pics of the other new piece???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks good man! When you gonna get some pics of the other new piece???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I'll try to quit slackin and post pics tomorrow. It's still rather unimpressive color wise though.

I need to update my sig pic some time too.

God ####in damnit! I get home from work today and it's dieing from the base to about halfway up the colony. I had to say something.

The red planet is supposed to come tomorrow, we'll see how that goes.

I got yet another refund. Then attempted to cut the top half off to try and save it, but it shattered into pieces so in the garbage it went.

I have confidence in the red planet, it's been growing from a frag off his colony that he's had for 8 years. If I kill it I truly suck.

Apparently "fist sized" includes newborns. Oh well, if it lives I'll take it.

Seriously its newborn fist size? That sucks when you are expecting a man hand :(

Wow did you get it from a girl atleast? lol

Nope.

I've asked for yet another refund, I'll be surprised if it has any tissue left tomorrow. If it's issued I'll have $400 sitting in my Paypal waiting to give Glenn.

Nope. I've asked for yet another refund, I'll be surprised if it has any tissue left tomorrow. If it's issued I'll have $400 sitting in my Paypal waiting to give Glenn.

So the rp came in small..... and shitty?

So the rp came in small..... and shitty?

It's 95% bleached, chances are high that it will be dead soon based on my acro shipments lately.

It's 95% bleached, chances are high that it will be dead soon based on my acro shipments lately.

WTF..... I've never shipped before but damn I didn't think it was this hard.

I hope Glenn can get ya some goodies, I wanna see what he can get acro wise anyways! :)

WTF..... I've never shipped before but damn I didn't think it was this hard.

Yea I don't know man. My wife was standing there when I cut the bag open, she smelled and said "that's not good".

Yea I don't know man. My wife was standing there when I cut the bag open, she smelled and said "that's not good".

You know its bad when the wife can tell its not good, especially if she's not into the tank lol

I hope Glenn can get ya some goodies, I wanna see what he can get acro wise anyways! :)

He's supposed to have some Aussie acro colonies coming in early next week, I'm excited to see them too.

Tissue was completely gone this morning, no surprise there. This sucks, getting corals isn't even fun anymore. Show them how it's done Glenn!

How are you acclimating new corals?

It's not acclimation, everything I get smells like death and is bleached upon arrival.

But I float with lights off for about 20 mins, give or take depending on how much water is in the bag and how freezing the water is. Airline drip about 3 drops per second for about a half hour, diluting the bag 50% 2-3 times. Place in tank with lights out. Only run blue+ for a few hours the first day, then blue+ the full amount after that. Run full daylight 2 hours on day 2, 4 hours on day 3, 6 hours on day 4, full lighting on day 5.

Archived