ReefCleaners.org

Chad's 26g Is coming down!

Chadf

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben

For the two corals?

I would honestly recommend purchasing frags - colonies like that don't seem to transition all that well. :/

I'm sorry that things are still not working out. The clam story is strange, looks like it was holding on for a while without responding.

I have a bird of paradise colony that I am trying to sell, it is about 5-7 inches big.

For the two corals?

I would honestly recommend purchasing frags - colonies like that don't seem to transition all that well. :/

Yea for the two corals. I'm not ready to give up yet.

I'm sorry that things are still not working out. The clam story is strange, looks like it was holding on for a while without responding.

I have a bird of paradise colony that I am trying to sell, it is about 5-7 inches big.

For now I'm only looking acros, I'll keep that in mind though.

What a hassle!!! Hope things start to get sorted out for you soon :)

Thanks, me too!

Oh yea I forgot to mention, I'm about 100% positive I have Mycobacterium marinum. Need to see a dr about that.

If this is the case you need to go today.

If this is the case you need to go today.

Is it that serious? I've had whatever this is for like 6 months. My hand itches like crazy and is all scarred up. The sores and even scars keep re opening and draining water, I also get new little bubbles. It never dawned on me what it could be until a couple days ago. It's only on my hand that goes in the tank, and it's in there every day.

image-134.jpg

They just cancelled my order because it was damaged. Yet another refund. I'm trying my damnedest to throw money at this void and two weeks later still no replacements.

Doesn't it suck when you actually want to spend money and nobody will take it?

Is it that serious? I've had whatever this is for like 6 months. My hand itches like crazy and is all scarred up. The sores and even scars keep re opening and draining water, I also get new little bubbles. It never dawned on me what it could be until a couple days ago. It's only on my hand that goes in the tank, and it's in there every day.image-134.jpg
Nope that is NOT what you have! You need to make a appointment with a dermatologist not a med check.I have had that before where you get little bubbles and they itch like crazy. Especially when you run your hands under hot water. Then later your hands are raw. It is called dyshidrotic dermatitis! What happens is when your hands sweat the sweat won't come thru your last layer of skin. This causes blisters all over your hands that itch and pop. I went to the medcheck 3 times and was diagnosed with everything to scabies to poison ivy. I finally went to a dermatologist and got my answer. They will give you mix to soak your hands in and a few creams. There is no rhyme or reason why you get it.

Yea for the two corals. I'm not ready to give up yet.

For now I'm only looking acros, I'll keep that in mind though.

Thanks, me too!

I got you covered

Is this big enough? It's a teal stag.

stag2.jpg

Archived