ReefCleaners.org

Chad's 26g Is coming down!

Chadf

Atleast she expected you to know she wanted to keep a coral without saying something, instead of thinking you knew her car needed an oil change 3000 miles ago when she didn't say anything lol

Oh no, she didn't expect me to know. She was just making it clear that it wasn't going anywhere, lol. You better get that oil change before you end up having to buy a new car!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new Formosa is still alive and showing some PE, color is absolutely terrible. Something like 10-11 more days until the guarantee is up and I can buy the other colony. I think I have it picked out, hoping nobody buys it in the meantime.

The new Formosa is still alive and showing some PE, color is absolutely terrible. Something like 10-11 more days until the guarantee is up and I can buy the other colony. I think I have it picked out, hoping nobody buys it in the meantime.
I can guarantee you I won't buy it. :)

Off to a Christmas party I go :(. I am such a home body aka hermit.

I can guarantee you I won't buy it. :)

Off to a Christmas party I go :(. I am such a home body aka hermit.

Haha I just got to the in laws for a gathering and don't want to be here either. Exactly what I want to be doing with my only day off.

Glad the formosa is showing some signs of being ok atleast. Just pull the trigger and get the one you have picked out already :)

Glad the formosa is showing some signs of being ok atleast. Just pull the trigger and get the one you have picked out already :)

I think it'll be fine and all colored up soon enough, may pull the trigger tomorrow.

I am actually, with an Ohio State blanket on top of it.

I just bought this! :happydance:

BAM!

image-132.jpg

Not a SPS fan but those colors are sweet. You off work for a few days?

My last four shipments have had DOAs. The birdsnest is dead. The clam I've had for two years will be dead soon. The Formosa has some stn at the base. This is ####ing ridiculous.

-> Suspects something wrong with the DSB. Might pay to move corals to some temp holding and replace it.

I have no proof, but this is generally how they start to go south. Have you measured phosphates lately?

-> Suspects something wrong with the DSB. Might pay to move corals to some temp holding and replace it.I have no proof, but this is generally how they start to go south. Have you measured phosphates lately?

I don't have a test for phosphates, but there is absolutely zero algae growth. I highly doubt it's the dsb.

I don't think he even owns test kits lol.

Only for mg, ca, and kh.
What do you think the culprit is? It seems like things are going south relatively quickly, but no suspect able causes... I hope you figure it out man :/

I have no clue.

I am actually, with an Ohio State blanket on top of it.

I just bought this! :happydance:

BAM!

image-132.jpg

That thing is ####in pretty (I'll almost forgive you for even having an OSU blankey), I hope it comes in good! Sorry to hear about all the issues lately, if it makes you feel any better I have lost ~50 different acros since my tank sucked a donkey dick and split at the seem...... been to damn busy with the 2nd kid and the tank out of view in the spare room.... But atleast I know what my problem is, me :(

Archived