Innovative Marine Aquariums

Chad's 26g Is coming down!

Chadf

that is a nice one Chad ...
Thanks, hopefully it arrives alive and I don't kill it.

If it don't go well, don't be a pussy. I know you're from MI but come on I thought u had balls. lol
Something about failure gets a man down. :)
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, hopefully it arrives alive and I don't kill it.

Something about failure gets a man down. :)

If it arrives alive, run half your lights for 3 days. The next 3 days run all lights but take 2 hours off schedule. on the 7th day add 1 hour back, then resume normal lights + time. This is what I have always done with wilds/ fresh from the wholesaler and I couldnt or didnt want to start it low ;)

Goodluck! :)

What's shakin to night? Been busy the last few days and need to catch up.

Watching my bucks in the orange bowl. I have another acro coming tomorrow. Not much of a plow break for you before the next storm comes this weekend.

Have tomorrow off and the snow is coming tomorrow night :wacko: . Ow well just gave the granite guy 2300 down payment for the wifes new counter tops. Then we went to Lowes and spent 560 on back splash tile. I think she can spend money faster than me.

Have tomorrow off and the snow is coming tomorrow night :wacko: . Ow well just gave the granite guy 2300 down payment for the wifes new counter tops. Then we went to Lowes and spent 560 on back splash tile. I think she can spend money faster than me.

Baller! 4 day weekend here :)

Cheaper than a divorce :rolleyes:

Did you go for that absolute black that isn't so "absolute"?

What did you get for backsplash?

It showed up a couple hours ago. Very pale so far with lots of busted up corallites, but already showing good PE. There may be hope for this one.

Goodluck man. They that bad at shipping or you think the damage was more the shipping co.'s fault?

I just came in from installing my garage door opener and it's actually looking really good. There wasn't any damage to the box and it was well packed with peanuts, I don't think there's any way to get around damaging some of the fragile tips of an echinata.

Pics naw!

I'm going to go full lighting for a little bit midday, I'll take a pic then. Only blue+ is on right now, my iPad pics look terrible under blues.

I'm going to go full lighting for a little bit midday, I'll take a pic then. Only blue+ is on right now, my iPad pics look terrible under blues.
I can't any pics worth a shet under just Blue +.

What makes me mad is the corals scream sexy under just blue + to.

I can't any pics worth a shet under just Blue +.

What makes me mad is the corals scream sexy under just blue + to.

U think they are bad under all blue+ try under only blue LED..... that's one mistake I won't make again, even with flash on it was like papa smurf went all ape shit on my tank lol

I just came in from installing my garage door opener and it's actually looking really good. There wasn't any damage to the box and it was well packed with peanuts, I don't think there's any way to get around damaging some of the fragile tips of an echinata.

Ok doesn't sound like it was as busted up as it originally sounded. Glad to hear it is looking good, hopefully it stays that way!!!!!

The echinata is still doing well. No necrosis, good PE, and slowly starting to color up.

And I just bought a fist sized colony of red planet :happydance:

Archived