SaltCritters.com

>Tristan's PicO< (New pics of tank)

TristanC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Those are beautiful, mine look a tad different though. Yours have whats looks like a purple or blue ring right before the skirt, mine does not. That picture is blowing me away right now haha.

Tristan which IM reactor did you go with? The desktop or the bigger one?

I got the desktop version and i love it, so easy to work with and it looks great too.

Deleted User 4

Wow! Those are beautiful, mine look a tad different though. Yours have whats looks like a purple or blue ring right before the skirt, mine does not. That picture is blowing me away right now haha.

Yeah hers looks like some kind of morph. Or maybe yours is a morph. Who gives a crap..only zoa/palys fans do lmao.

Yeah hers looks like some kind of morph. Or maybe yours is a morph. Who gives a crap..only zoa/palys fans do lmao.

I happen to be one of those fans :furious:

Deleted User 4

I got the desktop version and i love it, so easy to work with and it looks great too.

Dude, hopefully someone buys my ai nano, so I can use the money to get a new inno nuvo 8g in white. :)

I happen to be one of those fans :furious:

Are you going to move the palys/zoas over to the rocks once it starts growing?

I bought the bigger one a few weeks ago. Best reactor I have ever owned. Also wanted to tell you the BRS GFO calculator figures the GFO really high. I run 2 teaspoons of there GFO in my reactor. I have done that for months with no ill effects.

Are you going to move the palys/zoas over to the rocks once it starts growing?

Yes, all of my zoas are going to be placed on the piece a rock that extends forward. I let them "settle in" before they leave their frag plugs.

I bought the bigger one a few weeks ago. Best reactor I have ever owned. Also wanted to tell you the BRS GFO calculator figures the GFO really high. I run 2 teaspoons of there GFO in my reactor. I have done that for months with no ill effects.

I absolutely agree, this reactor is everything ive wanted and more. I was especially impressed that it works flawlessly in less than 9" of water. Thank you for the heads up, I may have to bring it back a tad because i am using 3 tbsp gfo and 1 tbsp rox carbon.

Yes, all of my zoas are going to be placed on the piece a rock that extends forward. I let them "settle in" before they leave their frag plugs.

I absolutely agree, this reactor is everything ive wanted and more. I was especially impressed that it works flawlessly in less than 9" of water. Thank you for the heads up, I may have to bring it back a tad because i am using 3 tbsp gfo and 1 tbsp rox carbon.

Link to reactor?

Beat me to it, aquacave is showing them in stock and is where i purchased mine. Get one Kat, you will love it.
If she is running a 2LF reactor she would want the bigger one like I have. It is about the same size as a 2LF reactor.

If she is running a 2LF reactor she would want the bigger one like I have. It is about the same size as a 2LF reactor.

The larger one operates the same way right?

I NEED to know what this one is called, its gorgeous but I dont know what it is.

IMG_3391_zps1b4dd7bf.jpg

Reminds me of King Midas though should let the zoa experts chime in. Either way, nice pickup from Mike. Totally jealous you got the IM MiniMax. I have a Cadlights nano reactor and it's a pain to change out the media...

Reminds me of King Midas though should let the zoa experts chime in. Either way, nice pickup from Mike. Totally jealous you got the IM MiniMax. I have a Cadlights nano reactor and it's a pain to change out the media...

You know Mike too? He's a great guy, I get most of my stuff from him. You should consider getting one, everyone that has one cant stop talking about it.

I'm getting one of the MiniMax reactors for the next tank I get. That thing is really slick. Sadly, it won't be until PicO starts customs again I think.

Aparently it's a pretty hot item, most places show out of stock. What size are you going to do next?

You know Mike too? He's a great guy, I get most of my stuff from him. You should consider getting one, everyone that has one cant stop talking about it.

Yup, he's chill guy. Love going to his shop. He knows me (and my gf) as the couple who like to eye his yumas.

Deleted User 4

Yup, he's chill guy. Love going to his shop. He knows me (and my gf) as the couple who like to eye his yumas.

Oh yeah you're the same guy who bought my yuma collection in my picO tank...lmao.

Aparently it's a pretty hot item, most places show out of stock. What size are you going to do next?

Going to go with the desktop sized MiniMax for a 24x24x12 (possibly x14 or x16" high.) We will see once I feel out the Solana some more. Just running media in bags in the sump right now.

Haha nice, I'm always eyeing his sps tank..

Going to go with the desktop sized MiniMax for a 24x24x12 (possibly x14 or x16" high.) We will see once I feel out the Solana some more. Just running media in bags in the sump right now.

nice!! It's the big brother of my tank.

Oh yeah you're the same guy who bought my yuma collection in my picO tank...lmao.

Heh, half of your yuma collection. I thought about taking it all but at the time, I thought I couldn't fit them all in my tank.

Haha nice, I'm always eyeing his sps tank..

Have you seen one of the AoA's backroom acros they keep in there? It's red body with bright green polyps (more like yellow if your tank's lighting is more 14k+)

Archived