Innovative Marine Aquariums

>Tristan's PicO< (New pics of tank)

TristanC

Deleted User 4

Haha, you're from downtown la? I remember you saying so last time.

Heh, half of your yuma collection. I thought about taking it all but at the time, I thought I couldn't fit them all in my tank.

Have you seen one of the AoA's backroom acros they keep in there? It's red body with bright green polyps (more like yellow if your tank's lighting is more 14k+)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have some really nice stuff, I think I know what one your talking about too. I just hate that alot of stuff isn't for sale.

Deleted User 4

They have some really nice stuff, I think I know what one your talking about too. I just hate that alot of stuff isn't for sale.

Oh I hate it when that happens...

What is the mini rated for in terms of gallons Tristan? If it that good I'm getting it tomorrow.

I can't find an exact gallon rating but the desktop will hold 150ml of media while the larger one holds 350ml. It would really depend on what media your using, if you use high capacity gfo and rox carbon I'm sure this reactor could handle a tank double my size without issue. My media only fills the cartridge about halfway.

Yup, right by Dodger Stadium. I go to CSULB so it gives me a greater range for LFS hopping once I'm done with classes

Haha, you're from downtown la? I remember you saying so last time.

IMG_0957_zps3aae7abd.jpg

^They offered a frag few months ago but I wasn't around to pick one up. I think they offer it if you know your a SPS freak.

Yeah I remember you told me you live by chinatown lmao. Any good lfs over there? lol

SPS Coral Store. Freakin' clean and sweet.

Yup, right by Dodger Stadium. I go to CSULB so it gives me a greater range for LFS hopping once I'm done with classes

IMG_0957_zps3aae7abd.jpg

^They offered a frag few months ago but I wasn't around to pick one up. I think they offer it if you know your a SPS freak.

I definitely didn't see that one in their frag tank, thing is sweet!

Nice frags Tristan!

Thanks!

Great stuff!

Thank you

the setup is looking better and better every time I see this thing, the zoa's especially pretty I need to start shopping for some!

the setup is looking better and better every time I see this thing, the zoa's especially pretty I need to start shopping for some!

Well look what the cat dragged in!! Thanks man I appreciate it. Your tank is lookin pretty fine as well :)

Well look what the cat dragged in!! Thanks man I appreciate it. Your tank is lookin pretty fine as well :)

I've been busy with some pretty awesome tech mods for my aquarium, don't have the eta yet but I'll be sure to update my thread as soon as I get some of them done.

The rock with the colt on it I am looking for some yellow zoas, hopin to find something as crazy lookin as yours

I've been busy with some pretty awesome tech mods for my aquarium, don't have the eta yet but I'll be sure to update my thread as soon as I get some of them done.

The rock with the colt on it I am looking for some yellow zoas, hopin to find something as crazy lookin as yours

I would be so stoked if I had a real time graph of my tanks params, I think nanotopia has one as well. I'm pretty lucky with the zoas, the girl that works at my lfs is a zoa freak so she always has really nice ones on hand. They even have a bowser paly lol (one sold for like $400 pp on eBay).

Day two and the corals are looking amazing, both sps are showing major pe and the zoas are fully open. Did a few tests to see what my tank is at right now.

Salinity-1.025

Temp-78.6

P04-0.00 (Im going to get the phosphorous checker because id like to see what it is really at, shooting for .03)

N03-less than 10. Red sea low range goes 0-4 and high range 10-64, im showing less than 10 but more than 4.

Cal-420

Alk-8.4

Mag-1320

So far cal/alk/mag are rock solid no matter when i test, before a water change or after same results.

I'm glad everything is doing good man if you want I could send you some acro frags

Thanks for the offer, that is very kind. Im still "testing the water", so to speak, with sps and I don't want to bite off more than I can chew. For the time being I am sticking with the easier to keep species, maybe down the road I will delve into the more advanced ones.

buddythelion

I would be so stoked if I had a real time graph of my tanks params, I think nanotopia has one as well. I'm pretty lucky with the zoas, the girl that works at my lfs is a zoa freak so she always has really nice ones on hand. They even have a bowser paly lol (one sold for like $400 pp on eBay).

Whaaaa, zoa girl? Who's this?

Whaaaa, zoa girl? Who's this?

Ha ha im pretty sure she is with the owner, I could be wrong though...Hey since you're here, help me id my new zoa at the bottom of pg 15!

buddythelion

Ha ha im pretty sure she is with the owner, I could be wrong though...Hey since you're here, help me id my new zoa at the bottom of pg 15!

Who me? I don't know them fancy smacy zoa names. :naughtydance:

But I believe them peeps are calling them "Golden Kats." I hear they're stunning under disco lighting.

Archived