Cultivated Reef

>Tristan's PicO< (New pics of tank)

TristanC

Deleted User 4

Are you really thinking hard about getting one? :P

Yeah I am lol. How did you know?

I just hate that price tag and color (won't match perfectly with ada)...

I'm still debating hard..because if you think about it I can just use the $300 on a brand new ada 30c and a brand new zetlight nano series and still have $100 leftover....lmao.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I am lol. How did you know?

I just hate that price tag and color (won't match perfectly with ada)...

I'm still debating hard..because if you think about it I can just use the $300 on a brand new ada 30c and a brand new zetlight nano series and still have $100 leftover....lmao.

Haha yeah I know, we were talking about it on my thread. :P

Deleted User 4

No kidding, I had no idea there was a surprise going on....lolol.

Tris, let me know how the nano razor works for you. I might do the same thing but after your purchase. :)

Tris, let me know how the nano razor works for you. I might do the same thing but after your purchase. :)

You need to just dive in my friend! Pictures really won't do it justice anyways. In real though. Mmmmmmm

Absolutely!

All this talk about the nano razor makes me want to get one now.

Is stick with the Ai for now, I love mine. With the new director coming out and wireless adapters it will be legit haha.

My minimax reactor is scheduled to be at my house tomorrow, I'm still waiting on my brs gfo and Red Sea nitrate kit to come in so for now it will only have rox carbon.

Is stick with the Ai for now, I love mine. With the new director coming out and wireless adapters it will be legit haha.

My minimax reactor is scheduled to be at my house tomorrow, I'm still waiting on my brs gfo and Red Sea nitrate kit to come in so for now it will only have rox carbon.

Where do you live?

I'm in Whittier, not too far from you.

Okay, I'll take a stroll around. If I see some boxes outside the front I'll assume it's yours. :lol::lol::P

Haha for sure, I'm going down to your neck of the woods tomorrow. Going to see if age of aquariums has anything I can't live without :)

Haha for sure, I'm going down to your neck of the woods tomorrow. Going to see if age of aquariums has anything I can't live without :)

Which area? Long Beach or South Bay? If you happen to be around the LAX area stop by Jim's Exotic Fish, they have a whole wall dedicated to SW.

Which area? Long Beach or South Bay? If you happen to be around the LAX area stop by Jim's Exotic Fish, they have a whole wall dedicated to SW.

Long beach, if you havent been to age of aquariums you have to go. The whole place is dedicated to saltwater lol, gigantic display reef in the center.

Deleted User 4

You need to just dive in my friend! Pictures really won't do it justice anyways. In real though. Mmmmmmm

Mmmm, I'll take the dive if I need to.

:)

Long beach, if you havent been to age of aquariums you have to go. The whole place is dedicated to saltwater lol, gigantic display reef in the center.

Yeah, I been to that one before. It's nice alright.

Are you still keeping your ai nano when you purchase your razor?

If I was off tomorrow I would definitely be down to meet up.

Ill probably sell it to offset the cost of the razor, I'd like to keep it but I'm not a rich man.

If I was off tomorrow I would definitely be down to meet up.

Tomorrow is my only day off this week, so I have to make it count haha. Next time for sure.

Deleted User 4

Ill probably sell it to offset the cost of the razor, I'd like to keep it but I'm not a rich man.

Tomorrow is my only day off this week, so I have to make it count haha. Next time for sure.

Lol. I see. I might do the same...or keep the money ahah.

Tomorrow is my last day off then work 7 days after that. Oh life..

What do you do again?

Deleted User 4

Hospitality management. :)

Oh nice. My brother was in that major and he switched from that to political science....can you believe it?

Anyways he's working for Bestwestern at the moment.

Oh nice. My brother was in that major and he switched from that to political science....can you believe it?

Anyways he's working for Bestwestern at the moment.

I work for Hyatt hotels.

Archived