Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

>Tristan's PicO< (New pics of tank)

TristanC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks man!! I love the tank. Once I get my aquascape "fixed" and the tank gets stable again I will be placing a few larger orders for coral.

supermarvin76
Ordered my IM minimax today! I will post a little review when I get it.

Yeah!!! How much longer till ya got it?

Your don't think he will jump?

The tank is covered with the picO mesh lid when I'm not near the tank, I leave it off when I'm in the same room though. He's never even tried to jump, but I'm way too attached to risk it haha.

Yeah!!! How much longer till ya got it?

Aquacave is super awesome and already shipped the unit even though I just ordered it earlier today According to ups I will have it on the 17th :)

Thelizardkin
Thanks man!! I love the tank. Once I get my aquascape "fixed" and the tank gets stable again I will be placing a few larger orders for coral.

Awesome is it acropora time?

Awesome is it acropora time?

I have a milli and a setosa in the tank right now, but I definitely plan on adding more sps.

supermarvin76

This is where Pete sleeps at night, he snuggles up next to the PicO logo haha.

IMG_3294_zps82618c12.jpg

IMG_3292_zps9e4f9cf7.jpg

Whoa! Talk about clear! Is there water in there?!

Sweet! Nice pics. Looking good. Is that a coco worm? Are you feeding any sort of filter foods?

Yeah it's a red coco worm, I've had it for a few months now. I don't feed it anything special, cyclops/mysis mixture that I make for the acans and scoly.

Whoa! Talk about clear! Is there water in there?!

Seriously I've never had a tank remain this crystal clear, ill get some better pics of it.

Alright guys, I got my rocks this morning and have spent the entire day cleaning them, then aquascaping. I was going to do the muriatic acid wash but in the end decided against it. I scrubbed the shit out of them, gave them a vinegar bath, then an ro bath, then a salt water bath, then another ro bath. Now i have them in the tank. I only removed two rocks from the display and added three, Im doubtful it will affect anything all that much. Here are some crappy pictures, i had to take them with only the whites on but even then you cant really see the detail in it.

http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/tristanschlueter89/media/IMG_3304_zps6de2837c.jpg.html'>IMG_3304_zps6de2837c.jpg

http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/tristanschlueter89/media/IMG_3305_zps0a921858.jpg.html'>IMG_3305_zps0a921858.jpg

http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/tristanschlueter89/media/IMG_3306_zps7ffc9802.jpg.html'>IMG_3306_zps7ffc9802.jpg

The structure has a ton of caves and trenches and the top half is perfect for sps placement. Since the rocks are so white pictures don't do it justice. I figure 2 months from now they will look like they have been there the whole time.

The shimmer in your pix is unbelievable, is it as good as I think is? I ordered that same light...tell me it's true lol!

The shimmer in your pix is unbelievable, is it as good as I think is? I ordered that same light...tell me it's true lol!

The shimmer with the ai nano is pretty extreme haha. In pictures the color banding is more pronounced, but to the eye it is very nice.

I have a feeling the for sale section is gonna be flooded with AI Nano's May 1st. :)

Tank is looking great! New scape is awesome.

Archived