Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

>Tristan's PicO< (New pics of tank)

TristanC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, I love that coco worm!

Thank you! It was kind of an impulse buy but I love it. Only problem is I have kinda high flow through most of the tank (thank my mp10) so finding a low flow spot wasn't easy.

Tank is insane! Are you going to max ?

Thanks man, it's definitely a work in progress. What is max?

Hey tris, did you see the small orange/purple scoly disc trop had? I recommend that piece to you ha.

I think I know what one you are talking about, it's nice but they are soo pricey.

Deleted User 4

Thank you! It was kind of an impulse buy but I love it. Only problem is I have kinda high flow through most of the tank (thank my mp10) so finding a low flow spot wasn't easy.

Thanks man, it's definitely a work in progress. What is max?

http://www.marineaquariumexpo.com/

Yeah well this one that I saw is smaller than your current one.

Maybe it's cheaper? lol It was like 1.5" in diameter.

Deleted User 4

Max looks pretty sweet, I had no idea we had something like that coming up. Im gunna have to go check la habra out.

Lol the event is never in La Habra. There's only one every year just like reef-a-plooza. And it's always at Orange County Fair for Saturday/Sunday.

Have you been to reef-a-plooza? Dude I went to MAX last year and reef-a-plooza. Max sucks compared to reef-a-plooza. You're missing out if you haven't been there yet. Max is like ehh, eye candy - popping corals for high price. Reef-a-plooza has eye candy corals for steal deals.

Haha I was talking about discount tropical when I said check out la habra, I wanted to go to reef a palooza last year but wasn't able to make it.

Deleted User 4

Haha I was talking about discount tropical when I said check out la habra, I wanted to go to reef a palooza last year but wasn't able to make it.

Ohh I see. Lol.

You see I walked out of MAX with nothing. Then came reef-a-plooza later that year, I came out with two eye popping chalices, 1 bright yellow/white yuma and a colony of rainbow florida's. Steal deal man. Lots of haggling that day lol.

Nice, well hopefully i can get off work to go check it out.

Took a few pics of me feeding my scoly before my water change. This thing is a beast haha

IMG_3227_zpsed8a7750.jpg

IMG_3228_zps9c203541.jpg

IMG_3229_zps81339555.jpg

It's looking really good how much was the scoly?

I picked it up for $90, pretty good deal.

Happy Easter everybody!

Deleted User 4

I picked it up for $90, pretty good deal.

Happy Easter everybody!

That small scoly I saw recently, you could probably pick it up for $70less.

looks good in here. :D

Hey thanks! I'm making slow but steady progress.

That small scoly I saw recently, you could probably pick it up for $70less.

Next time I go in ill see how low Jen can go on it. I'm kinda worried its getting too much flow in my tank

Archived