Top Shelf Aquatics

>Tristan's PicO< (New pics of tank)

TristanC

Thelizardkin

Very nice scoly for $90 you're lucky all my LFS have a crappy over priced selection of lps and zoanthids but they make up for it with $15 acro frags

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is PicO's newest cover, its called the "PicO Life Net". Im lucky enough to get the first one :) Anyway here are some pics.

mesh1_zpsbd7a0214.jpg

mesh2_zpse0fbe221.jpg

mesh3_zps627b59d2.jpg

IMG_3103_zpsefffa2e8.jpg

IMG_3104_zpsa37f7216.jpg

BLAST!

I got mine delivered today, but i'm at work.

Looking good! :D

I know ours got shipped very close to each other but i beat you to the punch this time :)

I know ours got shipped very close to each other but i beat you to the punch this time :)

Lucky bugger! Shipping to Canada is never easy, but i'm still suprised how fast it got here. Exactly 5 business days.

I'm going to have to figure out how to flame polish the edges for my Sheild as well. It just looks soooo nice.

Lucky bugger! Shipping to Canada is never easy, but i'm still suprised how fast it got here. Exactly 5 business days.

I'm going to have to figure out how to flame polish the edges for my Sheild as well. It just looks soooo nice.

I have the shield too, it looks pretty nice as is lol. I'd be worried to screw it up.

Very nice scoly for $90 you're lucky all my LFS have a crappy over priced selection of lps and zoanthids but they make up for it with $15 acro frags

It's hit it miss with this place, good prices but rarely do they have nice stuff. Then I have another lfs that always has amazing zoas but no sps, and yet another that has nice sps but no Lps lol.

Man, ten times better than a DIY mesh top....

Hell yeah, I couldn't make this if I tried lol.

I have the shield too, it looks pretty nice as is lol. I'd be worried to screw it up.

Haha that's what I would be worried about too!

supermarvin76

This is PicO's newest cover, its called the "PicO Life Net". Im lucky enough to get the first one :) Anyway here are some pics.

mesh1_zpsbd7a0214.jpg

mesh2_zpse0fbe221.jpg

mesh3_zps627b59d2.jpg

IMG_3103_zpsefffa2e8.jpg

IMG_3104_zpsa37f7216.jpg

Looks sweet!

Does it affect your light at all?

How much was it?

I got it when I ordered the tank and I paid 40 I think.

Looks sweet!

Does it affect your light at all?

Thanks man, nope light it 100% unaffected.

Really impressed with the mesh top. I got a Starphire display top from Chris for mine, and I'll post pictures when it's in.

Nice man! When do you get your tank?

Tank is looking awesome man! Really clean lid. You have any fish in there yet?

Thanks man, yeah dude I have a true perc in there, thus the lid lol.

Is that life net glass, acrylic, or what?

Acrylic, sexy ass acrylic.

Not sure actually, it's been set to Build in Progress since 2/24. I think I've got everything setup for it except a light stand a tank mat.

Nice! My tank took just about a month to get built, i ordered it before he was open so im sure he had quite a bit on his plate with getting the site running and whatnot while he was building mine.

How's the cycle going?

I never cycled with this tank, it was a direct swap from my last. Fish and coral have been in since day 1.

OMG Major DERP on my part. The last pics fooled me!

/drinks more coffee

Haha it's all good dude, with all these PicO's getting started up its hard to keep track. It also doesn't help that all my coral are tiny frags lol

Did a water change and added a mall piece of rock (dry) to the tank today. I wanted a little more coral placement options without changing the overall scape, i think i did ok. Here is a quick iphone shot.

IMG_3112_zps84759f41.jpg

You will also notice everything is off the frag racks.

Need to go out and pick out some more frags, its so empty in there... Also need to find a tailspot blenny...

Archived