Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

>Tristan's PicO< (New pics of tank)

TristanC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I request for a FTS with the light setup including what mounts you went with? Great scape btw, loving it.

do you have a list of coral in the tank?

Right now this is what I've got, it's not much but it's a start.

Candy stripe acan, green acan, green ribbon acan, red mouth acan, coco worm, red hornet zoas, Rasta zoas, fire and ice zoas, mandarin orange zoas, and king Midas zoas.

Can I request for a FTS with the light setup including what mounts you went with? Great scape btw, loving it.

Thank you! After I got home from class ill take a pics of the light with mount.

Thelizardkin
Right now this is what I've got, it's not much but it's a start.

Candy stripe acan, green acan, green ribbon acan, red mouth acan, coco worm, red hornet zoas, Rasta zoas, fire and ice zoas, mandarin orange zoas, and king Midas zoas.

Thank you! After I got home from class ill take a pics of the light with mount.

Nice how are they growing and more pics

This tank is looking awesome :D

Thank you!

Nice how are they growing and more pics

So far so good, im still dialing in the light intensity but growth is showing especially with the acans.

Got my MP10 shield today and threw it on, works like a charm :) Im also seeing the temp fluctuate from 77-79 I have my rkl at 79.5 so I ordered a cobalt 75w hoping that it will stabilize the temp. I also ordered a vertex duplex mag cleaner because my mag float just isn't sexy enough lol. Not much of an update but tomorrow is water change day so ill post some pics.

Picked up something new for the tank today, a Scolymia :) . Acclimating right now but pictures will be posted as soon as its in the tank.

Here it is, not sure of the name but it has purple, blue, green, and orange stripes i thought it was gorgeous. This picture isnt the best.

IMG_0005_zps96eb0567.jpg

I really like the coloring on that Scoly - Nice find. Are you planning on putting anything else on the substrate? iirc, you only have a few zoas sitting near the liverock on the left. Can I suggest a Plate/Fungii Coral? There are some designer color morphs that really pop (one of my favorite corals)

Thanks man, well i have about 4 frags of different zoas, once they grow in a little more they will get mounted to the rockwork. The scoly will be moved closer to the right side of the rockwork after i acclimate it to the leds, and hopefully i can manage to get one more for that same area. I have thought about the plates, they are really nice.

Deleted User 4

Here it is, not sure of the name but it has purple, blue, green, and orange stripes i thought it was gorgeous. This picture isnt the best.

IMG_0005_zps96eb0567.jpg

Hahah, I saw that exact scoly at Trop. How much did you get it for? That one had a nice formation but I wasn't sure if the colors contrasted well enough in comparisons with the other scolys there.

You should post a picture of ai nano being hanged...I'm curious as to how your mount stands out.

haha yeah she got about 4 or 5 new scolys last week, 3 had a little damage to them and didnt want to risk it, one was really nice but $180, i got this one for $90.

Also about the color not contrasting enough, under proper lighting, the colors really come out. Looks 100% different than under her leds.

IMG_3091_zps30ce65e1.jpg

IMG_3092_zpsec79ce66.jpg

Looks pretty good, i just wish i could hide the ai's cords a little better but they are hard to see when your are standing in front of it.

Deleted User 4

Looks good. $90 is a good deal :)

Yeah the other scolys were hurt but had distinctive contrasts like the bleeding apples. Wasn't worth risking those fragmented loss which perhaps would take forever or possibly never to recover.

Looks good. $90 is a good deal :)

Yeah the other scolys were hurt but had distinctive contrasts like the bleeding apples. Wasn't worth risking those fragmented loss which perhaps would take forever or possibly never to recover.

Yeah that was my thought process exactly, plus this scoly looks real nice under the ai so im very happy with my purchase :)

Deleted User 4

Yeah that was my thought process exactly, plus this scoly looks real nice under the ai so im very happy with my purchase :)

Yeah that's how I buy my corals....back in the days ha.

Deleted User 4

Lol next you going to have a tank with nothing but rocks.

Lol....that'll come true if my anemones aren't as successful as they're suppose to be.

Lol....that'll come true if my anemones aren't as successful as they're suppose to be.

Haha they look like they are doing good so far.
Deleted User 4

Haha they look like they are doing good so far.

Fingers crossed. Lets just hope for the best in the meantime. I've lost a couple because the ada wasn't properly cycled and acclimated to the overkill ai nano sol....

These bta's are held at best fit under low intensities, peculiarly....

Archived