SaltCritters.com

My Custom PicO

Mstefa1

Deleted User 4

Welp, sold the ai wireless controller. Now I'm trying to see if anyone will buy my ai nano sol for $250 or else...I'm keeping it.

How's the ai nano doing for you M?

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welp, sold the ai wireless controller. Now I'm trying to see if anyone will buy my ai nano sol for $250 or else...I'm keeping it.

I'd probably give you $150 for it. lol ;)

A man of his word, StevieT shipped my media basket for my frag tank today. He better hope UPS doesn't treat it the same way my last box was treated! lol

We pack with enough air pillows and correct sized boxes that that "can't" happen. It's all about inside pressure. I hate packing peanuts and if you don't use enough void fill the box can crush easily. They like to use huge boxes when they don't have to.

WUT. I didn't know you were selling the controller.

Deleted User 4

WUT. I didn't know you were selling the controller.

Lolol I'm selling both actually but the controller got bought 1st.

If I can't sell the ai nano for $250 then I'm just going to keep it lol.

Lolol I'm selling both actually but the controller got bought 1st.

If I can't sell the ai nano for $250 then I'm just going to keep it lol.

I don't want your ugly AI Nano. :P

We pack with enough air pillows and correct sized boxes that that "can't" happen. It's all about inside pressure. I hate packing peanuts and if you don't use enough void fill the box can crush easily. They like to use huge boxes when they don't have to.

Well if you made a frag rack I wouldn't have ordered from them in the first place.

The best is when the box is sitting at your doorstep with one side completely detached and the product you ordered is almost coming out. Happened to me.

And you know UPS would be like...

Well the contents inside the box were not damaged so all is well.

lol

You know I ordered the floss too so you could wrap the media basket in the floss. lol

Well if you made a frag rack I wouldn't have ordered from them in the first place.
Everyone makes a frag rack. I've had them before, they sit and sit and sit.

And you know UPS would be like... You know I ordered the floss too so you could wrap the media basket in the floss. lol
Thank you for buying your void fill. Sucka.

Everyone makes a frag rack. I've had them before, they sit and sit and sit.

lol sure but probably not the dimensions everyone is looking for. I see a turnkey frag tank with an aquaclear filter, a media rack, and a frag rack like it was meant to fit the dimensions of the tank. Toss an LED bulb on top of it and you got game.

Thank you for buying your void fill. Sucka.

No problem. I had to substantiate the 15% off. lol

I stand by my decision to go topless and I will adjust my stocking list as necessary, if required. I've never had jumpers in my Aquapod, which isn't that much taller. I'll try again, but next time I'll get the goby & shrimp pair together in hopes they hookup throughout the night. Additionally, I'll make sure my RBs run at 1% all night until he gets settled in, not just the first few hours.

And the next evolution in my frag tank... Sorry for the dirty, crappy pic. Basically yesterday I just glued everything to plugs and tossed it in. Next week I'll spend a little more care after I get my Intank media rack.

DSC04255_zps91328a36.jpg

Archived