Pod Your Reef

Oceanarium Imaginarium 80's Slurricane Wonderventure

Deckoz2302

Golden angelfish on divers den tonight......stokeeed.... and a fiji moorish idol....

Had just noticed that. Sounds like fate to me ;)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Golden angelfish on divers den tonight......stokeeed.... and a fiji moorish idol....

If you ever get a modish idol, go Hawaiian. My LFS gets them fairly often and always eating in a week. Pellets, mysis, cyclopeeze and flakes, nori and more. Eat like pigs.

Had just noticed that. Sounds like fate to me ;)

Must be lol

If you ever get a modish idol, go Hawaiian. My LFS gets them fairly often and always eating in a week. Pellets, mysis, cyclopeeze and flakes, nori and more. Eat like pigs.

Word I always thought fiji amd hawaiian morish had the highest success rate

Reefmaster1996

Yeah I definatly have a female, I fed here live amphipods and Mysis today, and boy she has beautiful light sky blue spots with white ones on top

Reefmaster1996

I'll try and post a pic on my tank thread tomorrow when I feed her again. I hate hijacking others threads.

BattleAthletics

Because he linked directly to the pictures on DiversDen (which got removed when he purchased it) lol

lmao now he has to post a google cached image

Dekoz, your picture didn't load for me. Repost?

_cfimg9167177830512631179_zpscac60527.pn

Because he linked directly to the pictures on DiversDen (which got removed when he purchased it) lol

Oops lol

Now that is a beautiful angel. I'm not familiar with the species?

Centropyge aurantia aka the Golden dwarf angel. Not collected often I almost got one earlier in the thread...then got a centropyge deborae aka fiji blue midnight. It nipped the clams...well now I dont have clams sooooooo

I love these. nice......

Thanks Mark.

Hey Roger there is another Golden Dwarf Moray on DD tonight....at 5pm

That is a beautiful fish dude. I have always wanted an angel but have always stayed away since I always hear about them nipping at corals. Is there an angel that I would be able to keep in my tank that you can recommend.

That is a beautiful fish dude. I have always wanted an angel but have always stayed away since I always hear about them nipping at corals. Is there an angel that I would be able to keep in my tank that you can recommend.

I've been considering a Cherub or African Flameback Angel; they are the two dwarf angels least likely to nip at LPS/Clams and the smallest (but still very beautiful)

Well id say any type of centropyge but then I'd be lying. Flame backs and cherub are the best bet you have if keeping clams in your thirty gallon. But really it depends on the fish. The younger you get them the more likely you wont get nipping as long as you can keep it well fed. Angels nip at coral for algae and I really only think they can be a threat if underfed which leads them to an experimental pallet...

Most people have good luck with coral beauties, flames, potters, flameback, cherub, fisher

Nox, lemon peels, rusty, sheppards, bicolor, keyholes are normally collected at an older age and tend to eat everything

Honestly just best to get a baby and qt it until it eats mysis and spurilina algae like lifeline

That's a pretty fishy, when are you getting it?? I've seen some in person and wow, they are nice.

Tomorrow is due day waiting on shipping confirmation.

Ps there is another golden angel on DD tonight aa well

This will be my first seeing a golden angel in person. So im expecting quite a shy fish

Archived